It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
Waaaaaaoooooooow.

GoG keeps this up and I'm going to be in the "I need a new computer" club. Here I thought I wouldn't get to play stuff like this and so was content.

Well played, well played.
Well this is a surprise, and a welcome one at that. I have way too much stuff to play at the moment, but I will keep this one on my radar for future sales.

Between this and No Man's Sky, I'm glad to see GOG has been able to grow enough to provide for my AAA gaming fix in addition to indie games.
J_Darnley: Ew, zombies.

> Multiplayer is available only between GOG Galaxy users.

So much for optional client! The first day I heard that GOG was doing one I knew it would eventually become mandatory. This is a second small step towards that.
Dude its obvious that the whole point of GOG Galaxy was for GOG to get into the Online Gaming scene. (And for people that prefer playing games from a client because they think its more "organized")

So of course some games NEEDS GOG Galaxy to use its Multiplayer portion. Because GOG's support of online multiplayer games prior to Galaxy sucked.

Arma 2 and Bohemia Interactive left GOG because of the shut down of GameSpy which is a third party client.

Now I am hoping Galaxy will somehow bring us back Bohemia and the Arma games on GOG and finally remove the Arma 3 Steam Exclusivity.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Elmofongo
wow
Holy crap really? Did NOT see that coming.

Edit: Ouch at the price tag though.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by ReynardFox
low rated
congrats gog!!!
Insta wishlisted till it gets below 5$.
Wow, too funny, I was just reading reviews of this game the other day and going "Hmm, sounds VERY cool... but how many years do I have to wait until I can get it DRM-free?"

The answer? ZERO!!!!! Hahahah!!!

Love you GOG, as always, you guys absolutely rule!!!
Very nice release.
Doesn't it have the Linux version as well? What's going on GOG, why is it missing?
Post edited March 16, 2016 by shmerl
Fictionvision: Well this is a surprise, and a welcome one at that. I have way too much stuff to play at the moment, but I will keep this one on my radar for future sales.

Between this and No Man's Sky, I'm glad to see GOG has been able to grow enough to provide for my AAA gaming fix in addition to indie games.
Still waiting for Dragon Age: Origins and Crysis 1.

But I still wish GOG gets more old school/classic games.
Um... <gasp> isn't this an actually recent AAA game? What is the world coming to! Pretty awesome to see this showing up here!

Instawishlisted!
cool
fettouhi: This is getting ridiculus with GOG another relase that is Windows only even though there is a Linux version available. Still no word on GOG Galaxy for Linux or Witcher 3 for Linux. Seems like they don't really care, then why offer Linux as a platform at all?
adamhm: I do wonder if the lack of Galaxy for Linux is responsible for some games here missing their Linux versions... if so then it's disappointing that not even a very basic client (like the one that was initially used for testing Galaxy with games like AvP) is available for Linux to make such releases possible. Or depending on the game they could simply release a version with the Galaxy features disabled until the Linux client is ready.
If Galaxy is the reason, it also disproves the claim that Galaxy is optional and DRM-free. It's a direct contradiction.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by shmerl
Damn, no cross platform. My friends usually buy on Steam. :l
Guess I'll have to get it there.
Fictionvision: Well this is a surprise, and a welcome one at that. I have way too much stuff to play at the moment, but I will keep this one on my radar for future sales.

Elmofongo: Still waiting for Dragon Age: Origins and Crysis 1.

But I still wish GOG gets more old school/classic games.
Crysis (its not Crysis 1. Sorry that bugs me >_< ) should be DRM free on disc. They had a patch out years ago that got rid of it. Assuming you can still get it.