It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
I see my post got eaten by the forums again. Awesome. -_-

Edit: Nevermind, it showed up finally.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by haydenaurion
Nevermind, double post.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Awkiba: I was asking,"Deep Silver is on GOG, why the fuck are Dead island and Dying Light not on here yet?" Well done Deep Silver and GOG!
This release has absolutely nothing to do with Deep Silver
deleted
Not interested in MP.
Does anyone know how long is the solo campaign?
Holy cow, well done GOG! I hope sales are brisk and it helps to grab other publishers' attention.

+1 for Crime Cities coming here, though. (Techland's first game, I think) Ideally with the cool OST as bonus content. ;) It's compatible with nGlide, I believe.

Wishlist

Gameplay 1, Gameplay 2

Soundtrack

SirEnity: Does this mean multiplayer with Steam users is only available to Galaxy users or are Galaxy users as a whole their own community?
I think Galaxy users are their own community, unfortunately. Too bad "Cross-Play" couldn't have been implemented.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by tfishell
Cyraxpt: Techland is the one publishing this? Uhm, interesting, i assumed it would be Warner Brothers since they "recently" joined the gog bandwagon
WB only published the console versions, PC version was self published by Techland.
Awkiba: I was asking,"Deep Silver is on GOG, why the fuck are Dead island and Dying Light not on here yet?" Well done Deep Silver and GOG!
mobutu: This release has absolutely nothing to do with Deep Silver
Worth noting that they're re-releasing Dead Island & Riptide as Definitive Editions for the new consoles + PC, so those may make their way here.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by DrearierSpider
Oh, wow.

Didn't expect this, wishlisted.
Ulianov_Bandini: Nice release. Hope more AAA titles are coming to Gog.
A shame that I bought Dying Light EE two weeks ago. If you don't announce the release previously and don't get the release at the same date that others digitals platforms you will lose potentially customers. I am one. I would prefered bought Dying Light to Gog more than to Steam.
Quick, refund the Steam version while there's still time!
cal74: Regarding the Linux version, I read several articles that Linux releases on Steam are made easier through Steam API / libraries therefore requiring additional (probably significant) work from the developer to replace those by something platform independent.
(...) that would explain why so many Linux versions are not available here. That might be interesting if a developer could give us some feedback on that matter.
It's almost certainly due to the Galaxy features. If they didn't aim for good Galaxy integration they wouldn't need an API. That's pretty much what the dev of Crypt of the Necrodancer implied. Also, games with Galaxy features seem to be the most likely to lack the Linux version.
Since you'd like "feedback", check out the CotN release thread and specific forum.
tfishell: I think Galaxy users are their own community, unfortunately. Too bad "Cross-Play" couldn't have been implemented.
There is no chance for crossplay since its just a copy of gamespy system. In order for it to work the devs would have to use gog servers and abandon existing Steam servers and migrate Steam players to gog matchmaking system. Not going to happen.
adamhm: I do wonder if the lack of Galaxy for Linux is responsible for some games here missing their Linux versions... if so then it's disappointing that not even a very basic client (like the one that was initially used for testing Galaxy with games like AvP) is available for Linux to make such releases possible. Or depending on the game they could simply release a version with the Galaxy features disabled until the Linux client is ready.
Isn't that the reason we don't have a Linux version of Age of Wonders 3?
Oh, and Don't Starve Together.

Correct me if I'm wrong there.
Wow! Seeing this here is a big surprise indeed! This is a amazing game, one of my favourites of 2015. Very recommended! :)
tfishell: I think Galaxy users are their own community, unfortunately. Too bad "Cross-Play" couldn't have been implemented.
Matruchus: There is no chance for crossplay since its just a copy of gamespy system. In order for it to work the devs would have to use gog servers and abandon existing Steam servers and migrate Steam players to gog matchmaking system. Not going to happen.
Ah okay. Well, at least GOG are open about this, but GOG are going to miss out on sales because GOG and Steam users can't play together.
adamhm: I do wonder if the lack of Galaxy for Linux is responsible for some games here missing their Linux versions... if so then it's disappointing that not even a very basic client (like the one that was initially used for testing Galaxy with games like AvP) is available for Linux to make such releases possible. Or depending on the game they could simply release a version with the Galaxy features disabled until the Linux client is ready.
Phaedrus567: Isn't that the reason we don't have a Linux version of Age of Wonders 3?
Oh, and Don't Starve Together.

Correct me if I'm wrong there.
You are wrong about Age of Wonders 3. Devs don't wan't to release the Linux version on gog since there are only a few people on gog that play/bought the game.