It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Amazing release, instantly bought! Please also bring Buck Rodgers 1+2.
JudasIscariot: Shattered Lands comes in German too :D Thanks E_A and PiranJade :D
BreOl72: Which is a nice to have bonus, of course.
But I bought all three series without even checking, which languages are supported - yep!...I love SSI's games that much.
;o)
So What languages are theoretically available for each game and what needed to be done to allow them all? Just send Gog the files?
RafaelLVX: The Dark Sun titles are truly marvelous games that hold themselves very well nowadays.

I consider the Dragonlance and Ravenloft titles good enough to be replayed by fans, but are otherwise considerably dated. Great stories with a clunky interface.
Gravy65: I was afraid the gold box games would be, as you put it, clunky, when I returned to them, as I have been wanting for years. I don't know if it's nostalgia, or what, but I find the simplicity of the interface makes it feel much less clunky than newer-old games. Right hand num-pad; left hand enter, and you're all set.
I had felt them clunky even in the old days, so perhaps I'm missing the "right" way to play them like you said. Now for once I tend to try all games on my laptop first, which doesn't have a num-pad. Will sure try them on a full keyboard later (I happen to own the Masterpiece Collection box which includes the "3D" titles, Ravenloft and Menzoberranzan).
In the town of Barovia, there's a house that once entered will show the DreamForge Entertainment logo and then the computer screen goes blank. I suppose that is a bug.

Before entering, one of the two main characters makes a foreboding comment about the place.

Any clues? Is it a bug or not?

Wrong place to post this? If so sorry and, could you please move it to where it belongs?
iamnotdeadyet: In the town of Barovia, there's a house that once entered will show the DreamForge Entertainment logo and then the computer screen goes blank. I suppose that is a bug.

Before entering, one of the two main characters makes a foreboding comment about the place.

Wrong place to post this? If so sorry and, could you please move it to where it belongs?
Take a look here: http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeons_dragons_ravenloft_series/ravenloft_strange_bug
iamnotdeadyet: In the town of Barovia, there's a house that once entered will show the DreamForge Entertainment logo and then the computer screen goes blank. I suppose that is a bug.

This issue is fixed. Please update your GOG version of the game to 1..2a :)
Thanks to both of you. ;-)
I have purchased the gold box games when i was on my amiga 500. the fondest memories of rpgs are on these SSI games.

Nothing beat figuring out many years ago how to cheat the system, trade all your gear to one character remove and save him. Add him to your party, take all the gear back then hit escape so you didnt save him and add him back boom....

Boy in dark queen of krynn i was running around with -40 AC and yes it is possible with the right gear. That took 2.5 play throughs of the game and nothing beat maxing out at level 40!

Some of the stupid dual classing you could do in pools of darkness, paladin / rangers lol...

I would love to see a reboot of the games, no content changes or fight changes just more updated pixels and hd dying skulls going aghhhh lol...

thanks GOG for the memories again..

I would love to purchase spelljammer and the other ssi gold box buck rogers series!..

Long live SSI
Post edited December 23, 2016 by mpizzi
whystler2012: Woot Woot WOOOOOOT!

Darksun has arrived!
do you know if the darksun2 game is patched, cause i remember it having a bunch of bugs that didnt allow you to finish the game (getting stuck inside a carpet / dimensional portal for example)
Xavier_Ciliento: do you know if the darksun2 game is patched, cause i remember it having a bunch of bugs that didnt allow you to finish the game (getting stuck inside a carpet / dimensional portal for example)
Usually GOG tries to make sure games run as good as they did "back in the day" (using the last official patch; occasionally they'll use unofficial patches but that's rare), not fix original bugs, so if those are bugs in the original release they'll likely still be there.
whystler2012: Woot Woot WOOOOOOT!

Darksun has arrived!
Xavier_Ciliento: do you know if the darksun2 game is patched, cause i remember it having a bunch of bugs that didnt allow you to finish the game (getting stuck inside a carpet / dimensional portal for example)
Sorry. No idea. Back in the day i only played Darksun 1, and both games are currently on my massive backlog(WTB more playtime!) so i haven't gotten around to playing them yet.