It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No rest for the wicked.

Evil of the Caribbean, a new DLC pack for Dungeons 3 is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
It's time for your trusted lieutenant Thalya to take some time off and what better place for that than the lawless shores of Turtoga island. Doesn't mean she can't do some evil business on the side, of course, like exploring three new Evil hubs and campaign maps, where gambling, rum, and evil sea creatures are aplenty.
Forum pop!
Why is Dungeons 1 not available on GOG ?

What is the point of selling Dungeons 2 and 3 if nobody can play the first one?
I haven't seen this game before and it looked great until I read that they've gone the route of requiring an internet connection for LAN games. I don't mind buying a copy for every computer I have here, but I won't buy a game that has been limited in this manner.

The game looks good though, so hopefully other folks enjoy it.
Midnight_Wolf: Why is Dungeons 1 not available on GOG ?
It's DRM-infested and not very good.
Who actually cares about playing the first one? You don't lose anything by skipping it. For that matter you could skip Dungeons 2 as well.
I didn't preorder, so I can't get a complete version of the game, and I'm not spending $50 for a version with missing content.

Maybe when it hits 80% off. Plenty of other games to play until then.
Midnight_Wolf: Why is Dungeons 1 not available on GOG ?
eric5h5: It's DRM-infested and not very good.

eric5h5: Who actually cares about playing the first one? You don't lose anything by skipping it. For that matter you could skip Dungeons 2 as well.
You could watch Star Trek: The Next Generation without ever watching the original Star Trek series, but it is nice to have the option to start at the origin of a franchise.