It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This time, you're playing for keeps.

<span class="bold">Dungeons 2</span>, an ode to a classic with a brand new twist, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy Support for Achievements, and a 50% launch discount.

The Ultimate Evil, the Dungeon Lord is back, with a burning vengeance and malice. Dungeons 2 is an homage to the classic Dungeon Keeper games, but it also introduces its own twists and interesting improvements, all to strike just about the ideal balance between the new and the classic. Fans of the original dungeon keeping experiences are sure to find plenty of familiar joy here, while stumbling upon things that are new, fun, or just plain better. In Dungeons 2 you'll not only create your own dungeon of doom & gloom, but also expand into the foreign outerworld to take the fight straight to your enemies.
Narrated by Kevan Brighting (the star of the Stanley Parable) Dungeons 2 is a game that puts fun and whimsy first - in a true, classic spirit.

There's a treasure buried deep in the lairs of ancient dragons, nasty, devious creatures bent on taking over the world. Fight fire with fire, and unleash your evil upon the dragon invasion. But first, you'll have to pick up <span class="bold">Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons</span>, the hefty add-on with over 10 hours of gameplay, all-new enemies and fiery challenges.

Keep up with <span class="bold">Dungeons 2</span> available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for four days, until Sunday, September 13, 1:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

Tune in to Twitch.tv/GOGcom and see this Dungeon Keeper homage in action with MegapiemanPHD - his stream goes live on Thursday, September 10th, at 4pm GMT (that's 6pm CEST, 12pm EDT, or 9am PDT)!
Colourful! And nice debut discount. Thanks!
Looks nice. I'll have to assess my finances on the weekend might just be out of reach, kind of like the key when you are shackled in a Dungeon
And the old ones, doko?! Kalypso...me shrugs...
Wow, I really didn't expect this to come here; at the very least, as soon as it did.

Kalypso is being rather friendly :)

http://dwelvers.com/
^ another game that's almost at 'release' stage which is also inspired by Dungeon Keeper.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by micktiegs_8
Wait, is this what became of "War for the overworld" or is it something else? Is there a "Dungeons 1"?
Klumpen0815: Wait, is this what became of "War for the overworld" or is it something else? Is there a "Dungeons 1"?
War for the Overworld is a separate product, made by a different company. There is a Dungeons 1, I'm hesitant to try Dungeons 2 due to how horrible Dungeons 1 was. :-/
Klumpen0815: Wait, is this what became of "War for the overworld" or is it something else? Is there a "Dungeons 1"?
and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/230190/]War For the Overworld. Different games.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by Grargar
No Linux version? Steam has it on Linux... :-(
With the regional pricing even at 50% off it's too expensive for me.
I doubt I'd buy it at 75% off as well, those screenshots hurt my eyes.
According to the reviews it's at least better than the first one I think.
Grargar: and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/230190/]War For the Overworld. Different games.
Ahh, thanks. I'll continue to wait for a DRM-free and flat priced Linux port of "WftO" then.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by Klumpen0815
The screenshots are beautiful, but I need to know who won the "DK2 successor" title between this and War for the Overworld.
phaolo: The screenshots are beautiful, but I need to know who won the "DK2 successor" title between this and War for the Overworld.
The one that is on GOG. :P

Joking aside, it seems that publications prefer Dungeons II, while Steam players prefer War For the Overworld.
Can't afford it right now, but will surely buy it at the next sale. Still, I'm not sure I like them adding an RTS part...
low rated
Ouch...

Could have made the day without seeing that one... quite a painful regional pricing...