It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? Well, now you can SIMULATE IT!

Drug Dealer Simulator - indie, action and crime simulator is now available on GOG with a -70% discount that lasts until December 14th, 6 PM UTC!

Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's entirely up to you!
GOG.com: Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? Well, now you can SIMULATE IT!

Drug Dealer Simulator - indie, action and crime simulator is now available on GOG with a -70% discount that lasts until December 14th, 6 PM UTC!

Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's entirely up to you!
based
rtcvb32: I don't see the point.

Too many 'simulator' games which are just common tasks.
Dealing drugs is a common task?
Syphon72: True Crime Street of LA
Magmarock: Can we get a good game?
Fun fact : Santa Fortuna is one of the two missions in the new Hitman games where I went on a kill everybody rampage.

Games is not for sale though, it's one of those games that you have to rent with a one time fee plus your ongoing playing behavior data, and you can play it until its owners decide you can't anymore.

Gameplay is good though.
Post edited December 02, 2022 by Telika
Wonder if the devs made the game based on personal experiences ;)
Ranayna: Well… my first thought was somewhat similar.
But after thinking about that for just a moment longer, i quickly realized how silly i was.

What is the difference of this to say, virtually any shooter? Or even „worse“, a wargame?
We are talking about games here, not real life.
Aplomado: Violence and war are not intrinsically evil. They can be evil, good, or possibly neutral depending on the context.

For example, a shooter where you play a character using violence against evil can re-enforce positive messages of resistance to aggressors. There is nothing wrong with this.

A shooting game where you gun down innocent people is indeed negative, and is propaganda for nihilistic cruelty.

Propaganda is used universally because it works in changing people's morals and opinion.

The idea that media does not influence our thoughts and actions is nonsense if it didn't advertisers would not spending billions of dollars on ads to alter our decisions.

Possibly I am wrong, but this game appears to be propaganda for evil.

Also, it looks like a crudely made, boring game, which is almost as bad.

Play this stupid game if you want, be realize the garbage you put in your head changes your thinking and will eventually come out in your actions.
BreOl72: Is there non-evil propaganda?
Aplomado: Sure. Propaganda to get people to brush their teeth.
Not really
It woud be if the toothbrush was given out for free or just enough money to cover the production cost (a toothbrush only costing the production cost will newer happen)
and the toothpaste too but since those things have brands and big companys behind them that earns money on them
each time a custommer buys a toothbrush and some paste

one can argue that these companys then promotes greed or the consumer market (too much money can be a bad thing and too much consumerisms have a bad impact on the enviroment/nature).

An alternative coud be that the profit had gone back to the society in some way instead of in the pockets of teeth companys but i dont think that will happen
Post edited December 02, 2022 by Lodium
Anything that promotes a more just society (see pic). I'm sure if Superman went up to teach the current crop of garbage human beings terrorizing school staff with their blatant misanthropy about how uncool it is to be a bigot, they'd probably pull out a kryptonite cross and wave it in his face and tell him to go back to Krypton.
Attachments:
Warloch_Ahead: Anything that promotes a more just society (see pic). I'm sure if Superman went up to teach the current crop of garbage human beings terrorizing school staff with their blatant misanthropy about how uncool it is to be a bigot, they'd probably pull out a kryptonite cross and wave it in his face and tell him to go back to Krypton.
Propaganda is propaganda
Warloch_Ahead: Anything that promotes a more just society (see pic). I'm sure if Superman went up to teach the current crop of garbage human beings terrorizing school staff with their blatant misanthropy about how uncool it is to be a bigot, they'd probably pull out a kryptonite cross and wave it in his face and tell him to go back to Krypton.
kai2: Propaganda is propaganda
That's one helpful definition.

J Lo: Dealing drugs is a common task?
For gamers, yes.
You can't call yourself a gamer until you get almost stabbed while trying to sell crystal meth to homless guys.
Frmwrk: (...)until you get almost stabbed while trying to sell crystal meth to homless guys.
Exactly! That should be on the cover and not a hemp leaf which is legal and cultivated for medical reasons on every continent including Svalbard Global Cheese Bank on remote Arctic... I mean seed bank.
Aplomado: Sure. Propaganda to get people to brush their teeth.
For me, the word "Propaganda" is negatively connoted.
Telling people to brush their teeth is nothing negative, therefore I wouldn't call the efforts, to get people to brush their teeth, propaganda.
People who don't like to brush their teeth may see this different, of course.
So, to them it may be propaganda, in the sense in which I understand it: as something negative.

kai2: Propaganda is propaganda
Bingo!

Take item from person A, sell to person B

Press Ctrl to crouch, or drop to the ground in case of police car....

Sounds pretty common to me.
rtcvb32: Take item from person A, sell to person B

Press Ctrl to crouch, or drop to the ground in case of police car....

Sounds pretty common to me.
Just about anything can be simplified like that. For example: in basketball you take the ball and put it into the other team's net. It's the details in between that count.

Edit: also, you shouldn't drop to the ground unless police are actively looking for you. Part of being a criminal is looking like an ordinary citizen; and an ordinary citizen wouldn't act like that around a patrol car. It would also help the cops establish a mens rea, something that would lead to a harsher sentence - if or when you are caught.
Post edited December 03, 2022 by J Lo
J Lo: Edit: also, you shouldn't drop to the ground unless police are actively looking for you. Part of being a criminal is looking like an ordinary citizen; and an ordinary citizen wouldn't act like that around a patrol car. It would also help the cops establish a mens rea, something that would lead to a harsher sentence - if or when you are caught.
Had too many cops stop me for the crime of being a pedestrian, so step one is to not live in a police state if you're going to crime it up.
J Lo: Edit: also, you shouldn't drop to the ground unless police are actively looking for you. Part of being a criminal is looking like an ordinary citizen; and an ordinary citizen wouldn't act like that around a patrol car. It would also help the cops establish a mens rea, something that would lead to a harsher sentence - if or when you are caught.
Warloch_Ahead: Had too many cops stop me for the crime of being a pedestrian, so step one is to not live in a police state if you're going to crime it up.
It's a good idea not to give them an excuse. Cops sometimes follow me when I'm walking home with my groceries. I order supplies from home as much as I can.