It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? Well, now you can SIMULATE IT!

Drug Dealer Simulator - indie, action and crime simulator is now available on GOG with a -70% discount that lasts until December 14th, 6 PM UTC!

Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's entirely up to you!
Sure, the first game with a -70% discount, to get you hooked...

I am pretty sure the subsequent DLCs and sequels will cost more and more.
I don't see the point.

Too many 'simulator' games which are just common tasks.
Magmarock: Can we get a game where we shoot drug dealers instead? I'd much rather play that.
Play Hatred and pretend everyone is a drug dealer or make a mod that turns everyone into a drug dealer.
Haha I guess after playing this "vile" game I will have to play "Confessional Booth Simulator" to wash away my sin....
Can we have a Gaming Addiction Simulator next?
Magmarock: Can we get a game where we shoot drug dealers instead? I'd much rather play that.
Snow Strike
ATAC: The Secret War Against Drugs
What, you a NARC or something?
Warloch_Ahead: What, you a NARC or something?
That's a classic.
What is this, a knockoff of the Palm classic, John E. Dell's [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_Wars_(video_game)]Drug Wars?[/url]

(And cue the URL breaking because parenthetically, nothing on GOG knows how to parse them)
weed makes you peaceful, creative, self actualized wonder drug from god he put it in the ground

a flavorful smoke
viewer111: It is sad that such activities and criminals are glorified here for the sake of fun, while people's lives and societies are destroyed because of them.
Lodium: Theres a lot of entertaintment with voilence or bad moral choices that is glorified
books, movies,, tv shows, comic books, music etc
Those are bad too.

Propaganda works... even propaganda for evil.
Aplomado: Propaganda works... even propaganda for evil.
Is there non-evil propaganda?
viewer111: It is sad that such activities and criminals are glorified here for the sake of fun, while people's lives and societies are destroyed because of them.
Ranayna: Well… my first thought was somewhat similar.
But after thinking about that for just a moment longer, i quickly realized how silly i was.

What is the difference of this to say, virtually any shooter? Or even „worse“, a wargame?
We are talking about games here, not real life.
Violence and war are not intrinsically evil. They can be evil, good, or possibly neutral depending on the context.

For example, a shooter where you play a character using violence against evil can re-enforce positive messages of resistance to aggressors. There is nothing wrong with this.

A shooting game where you gun down innocent people is indeed negative, and is propaganda for nihilistic cruelty.

Propaganda is used universally because it works in changing people's morals and opinion.

The idea that media does not influence our thoughts and actions is nonsense if it didn't advertisers would not spending billions of dollars on ads to alter our decisions.

Possibly I am wrong, but this game appears to be propaganda for evil.

Also, it looks like a crudely made, boring game, which is almost as bad.

Play this stupid game if you want, be realize the garbage you put in your head changes your thinking and will eventually come out in your actions.
Aplomado: Propaganda works... even propaganda for evil.
BreOl72: Is there non-evil propaganda?
Sure. Propaganda to get people to brush their teeth.
Post edited December 01, 2022 by Aplomado
GTA: San Andreas
Ranayna: Well… my first thought was somewhat similar.
But after thinking about that for just a moment longer, i quickly realized how silly i was.

What is the difference of this to say, virtually any shooter? Or even „worse“, a wargame?
We are talking about games here, not real life.
Aplomado: Violence and war are not intrinsically evil. They can be evil, good, or possibly neutral depending on the context.

For example, a shooter where you play a character using violence against evil can re-enforce positive messages of resistance to aggressors. There is nothing wrong with this.

A shooting game where you gun down innocent people is indeed negative, and is propaganda for nihilistic cruelty.

Propaganda is used universally because it works in changing people's morals and opinion.

The idea that media does not influence our thoughts and actions is nonsense if it didn't advertisers would not spending billions of dollars on ads to alter our decisions.

Possibly I am wrong, but this game appears to be propaganda for evil.

Also, it looks like a crudely made, boring game, which is almost as bad.

Play this stupid game if you want, be realize the garbage you put in your head changes your thinking and will eventually come out in your actions.
BreOl72: Is there non-evil propaganda?
Aplomado: Sure. Propaganda to get people to brush their teeth.
bro, what?

have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVFWtV2Wp4c