It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drive on Moscow is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until March 6th, 2pm UTC.

Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.

As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Why this game has so few stars??
It's not a big game but is however good, for 5€ it's very okay.
gamesfreak64: This might explain why the good old games arrive less frequently then 2-3 years ago, evil Win 10 does not like old games, so it would be a waste of precious time to fix games , since new games are 100% guaranteed to run on win 10.
Anamon: Most of the really old games, as in pre-mid-90s, should be fine. If I remember correctly your favourite games are mostly from the DOS era. They tend to run under DOSBox or ScummVM, both of which run perfectly fine under Windows 10.

It can be a bit trickier for games designed for older versions of Windows, the 95 to Me era is particularly tough! Lots of deprecated APIs since those days.

I wanted to keep Windows 7 for my new computer for exactly that reason. However, I ended up going with Windows 10 anyway, and I have to say that it's really not as bad as I feared. I play almost exclusively older games, and so far I haven't had any first-hand experience of a game that ran on my Windows 7 system but no longer runs on my Windows 10 system. Compatibility mode is still there, and most workaround people developed over the years work as well. In fact, I have even found that a handful of 90s era Windows games that were almost impossible to get to run under Windows 7, work fine again in Windows 10. So Microsoft seems to even have (accidentally?) improved compatibility with legacy games in some cases.
Jagged alliance classic games , favoring windows versions cause the first game had crude large graphics, the (cut) scenes looked great, but the characters controlled by the player where to choppy and to clumsy, movement was also clumsy compared to the smaller and better graphics used in the window versions whuc are among my favorite games.

Commandos games : call of duty and behind enemy line ( first 2 games) are my alltime favorites, also own 3 and 4 on retail but the engine started to change, ending in 3d and too much rotating , seems they had at least one 3d /fpp version of it: Commandos: Strike Force thats where i draw the line and decide not to buy it, many games got the same treatment like Fallout.

Gorky 17 , very good game, seems the developers started to creat more games but 3d/Fpp only so that was another no, and saved me cash.

edit: typo(s) corrected ..... (unless i forgot some :D)
Post edited March 01, 2019 by gamesfreak64