It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantastic Beasts And How to Slay Them.

<span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span>, the monster-hunting epic that keeps challenging you with dynamic encounters, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

Tackling monsters shouldn't be just a roadblock in your epic adventure - it should be the very essence of it. In this massive open-world RPG every fight is its own reward thanks to the dynamic mechanics and deep customization. Train and upgrade your A.I. controlled pawns to fight alongside you or share them online with other adventurers and get rewarded for their exploits.

The 60% discount will last until June 20, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: The game comes with full GOG Galaxy support including Cloud saves, leaderboards, and achievements. Additionally, both the Pawn system and Ur Dragon work exactly as in the Steam version. Keep in mind, however, that the GOG Galaxy servers are separate from the Steam ones, meaning that this is a fresh start.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Grargar: Same price to me (€11.99).
Vitek: I'd swear it was 12 something USD yesterday (for Euro market) and it's 13.53 today.
So either I am wrong or the exchange rate between Euro and USD changed and the price got adjusted.
Actually it was indeed $11.99 USD ($12) at least that is what I paid, (And it's current price) I'd still consider $12.99 a steal though, but it's still curious that it's displaying as $12.99/13 for you!

haydenaurion: Vote for more Capcom games here! These are the ones confirmed to have PC versions, but may not be all of them:
<snip>
SCPM: The Mega Man X games, with the curious exceptions of 2 and 6, had PC versions:
Mega Man X
Mega Man X3
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8

These were the games that Christian Svensson at Capcom U.S. was trying to bring to GOG before he left. =\
Holy shit, I hope they make it over here already!...Insta-bought!
Post edited June 08, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Vitek: I'd swear it was 12 something USD yesterday (for Euro market) and it's 13.53 today.
So either I am wrong or the exchange rate between Euro and USD changed and the price got adjusted.
takezodunmer2005: Actually it was indeed $11.99 USD ($12) at least that is what I paid, (And it's current price) I'd still consider $12.99 a steal though, but it's still curious that it's displaying as $12.99/13 for you!
Welcome to regional pricing. In the US you don't see it, but for the rest of the world...
RawSteelUT: So long as the pre-generated ones are at least around your level. When I played the X360 version, only the one you start with leveled up with you.
Your personal pawn levels alongside you and the offline pawns spawn with a level close to yours but don't level up.
So if you're level 6, recruit a level 6 pawn and then level up to level 15, that pawn will stay level 6. If you go to the rift for a replacement though all the pawns there will be around level 15.
RawSteelUT: So long as the pre-generated ones are at least around your level. When I played the X360 version, only the one you start with leveled up with you.
Fortuk: Your personal pawn levels alongside you and the offline pawns spawn with a level close to yours but don't level up.
So if you're level 6, recruit a level 6 pawn and then level up to level 15, that pawn will stay level 6. If you go to the rift for a replacement though all the pawns there will be around level 15.
Kinda what I was asking about, whether the selection of offline ones matched level the way the selection of offline ones did.
Downloaded GOG for this, I'm so excited.
char_li: Downloaded GOG for this, I'm so excited.
You must mean GOG Galaxy as GOG the shop sells games (and some films too) where most games are playable without the Galaxy client, at least the single player part. Welcome to GOG!
Glad to see this still sitting high in the popularity chart... Hopefully it does well enough for the troglodytes running Capcom to consider bringing more games here.
ReynardFox: Glad to see this still sitting high in the popularity chart... Hopefully it does well enough for the troglodytes running Capcom to consider bringing more games here.
Be more polite if you want them to bring more over here, like this:
"Hopefully it does well enough for the fine people running Capcom to..."
Themken: Be more polite if you want them to bring more over here, like this:
"Hopefully it does well enough for the fine people running Capcom to..."
After being burned by the treatment of Mega Man, the disrespect shown for Shinji Mikami, the lies over the final Street Fighter 4 release, the shameless beta that is Street Fighter 5 and the insultingly half-assed "Ultra" Street Fighter 2 on Switch, my politeness towards Capcom no longer exists.

It would take GOG releases of Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mega Man X4, Devil May Cry 4 and the Resident Evil 1 Remake for me to even consider being nice.

But it's not like any Capcom employees would even bother reading this thread anyway.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by ReynardFox
nightcraw1er.488: Why? GOG should be safe?
cemacar: I know it's %100 virus but I want to see info of pe/details.
You know it's virus ?

Do you mean to say it is 100% clean instead ?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/27140654c0fc5b78c26e377799e53b1c1cacacb4e4635918711d8eb0ae86bde8/analysis/1497270376/
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Hattori