It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

He's gonna need a bigger boat

<span class="bold">Don't Starve - Shipwrecked</span>, the expansion pack to the wacky survival simulation, is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Wilson must not really like eating because he always manages to find himself in uncomfortable situations where malnourishment is just a couple of misclicks away. To be fair, though, it was inevitable that a chap with his name would eventually get Shipwrecked, so he better just make the most out of it.

The archipelago might look like a tropical paradise at first glance, but there's no shortage of dangerous natural elements and things that want to kill you so that they Don't Starve. As you navigate the open ocean and explore this unfamiliar world, looking for new resources and new things to eat, seasons keep changing so you must quickly adapt to the biomes if you want to survive. Escaping the local predators and avoiding starvation are going to prove challenging endeavors but you always wanted to try on that sweet captain's hat, didn't you?

Keep yourself nourished, run away from man-eating creatures, and make the most out of being <span class="bold">Shipwrecked</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Don't Starve promo
Hungry for more? Now is the perfect time to stock up on some tasty Don't Starve games. <span class="bold">Don't Starve</span> and <span class="bold">Reign of Giants</span> are 50% off but if you want to keep all your provisions in one place, you can grab the <span class="bold">Don't Starve Alone Pack</span> for 45% off. This contains all games in the series, including Shipwrecked, which goes for 10% off individually.
All discounts will last until April 4, 18:59 BST / 10:59 AM PDT / 1:59 PM EDT.
Looks like you have a problem with the counter for this promo at the front page. It shows that only half an hour remains while the promo page and the announcement say that there should still be 1.5 hours.

PS: Your used time zones get more and more exotic (BST?), maybe you start to confuse your own people. :P
Post edited April 04, 2016 by eiii
Several hours (and several deaths) into the expansion, and I absolutely adore it. :D The new setting is exactly what I would have wished for in a game of this genre - I really love shipwrecked survival stories (like Robinson Crusoe or The Mysterious Island), so this is right up my alley. ^^

Mechanic-wise, everything feels very familiar, but the exploration via boat adds a very fun new dimension. ^^

I'm only a casual Don't Starve player, but from what I've seen so far, I can only recommend this expansion!
Post edited April 04, 2016 by Pica-Ludica
Klumpen0815: And thus regional pricing has reached Don't Starve as well. :(
Bought the whole package ! Thank you GOG !!!
Niggles: what happened there?
Long Story short, Steam has a lot of features that devs choose to take advantage of however, still publish their games on platforms where those features are non-existent (AKA GOG), thus creating a divide between a product that is feature-complete and one that is not.

Or, you know, same old shit.

Dear Galaxy,

How Soon™ is, 'now'?