It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In this RPG your hero develops in… quite a surprising way.

Din's Legacy from Soldak Entertainment is an action RPG set in a fantasy world. As a member of the Mutated race, we must fulfil assignments given to us by the trickster god Din. Along with our progress, the character we play mutates for the better or worse.

The game is available on GOG.COM with a 25% discount that lasts until 2nd January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Dug hard to find what the game engine is: http://www.soldak.com/forums/showpost.php?p=51842&postcount=2

Instabought :-)
/ kudos for making a (beloved C++) engine of your own! /
NuffCatnip: Don't want to be a dick (this time at least), but I reported that 'review'. :/
Me too. Sorry, you can't give a bad review for a game, because it is just a Diablo-clone. What the hell?!
rampancy: Why is it Linux/Win only? The Mac version is available from Soldak, Steam and Humble.
Because macOS 10.15 Catalina won't run 32-bit applications.
Soldak games are 32-bit only and most use OpenGL too ...

I think GOG made a mistake with hidding these 32-bit Mac games.
It would be enough, if they would have written this line everywhere, where it is necessary (as they already do at some games):

Mac notice: The game is 32-bit only and will not work on macOS 10.15 and up.

... and not under the Windows section. What a mess.
https://i.imgur.com/WZSAmvj.png
Post edited December 20, 2019 by op_2019_si
Strife_Leonhart: Good news! And to make it even better Soldak's next game is going to be Drox Operative 2. :)
I'd like to see them take a shot at a different type of RPG, there Diablo-likes are getting a bit old.
I was disappointed (and kind of worried) when this game was not released on gog. Good to see that it finally made it here.
Ueber: This would be awesome, where did this information come from?
It's on their forum: [url=]http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38345[/url]
And also at Steam on a thread in the community discussions of the frst Drox Operative.

Crosmando: I'd like to see them take a shot at a different type of RPG, there Diablo-likes are getting a bit old.
You have a point but it became their trademark as far as their games go, Drox Operative was perhaps the more differentiated in comparison to the rest hence why I'm looking forward to it.
NuffCatnip: Don't want to be a dick (this time at least), but I reported that 'review'. :/
op_2019_si: Me too. Sorry, you can't give a bad review for a game, because it is just a Diablo-clone. What the hell?!
rampancy: Why is it Linux/Win only? The Mac version is available from Soldak, Steam and Humble.
op_2019_si: Because macOS 10.15 Catalina won't run 32-bit applications.
Soldak games are 32-bit only and most use OpenGL too ...

I think GOG made a mistake with hidding these 32-bit Mac games.
It would be enough, if they would have written this line everywhere, where it is necessary (as they already do at some games):

Mac notice: The game is 32-bit only and will not work on macOS 10.15 and up.

... and not under the Windows section. What a mess.
https://i.imgur.com/WZSAmvj.png
Yeah, I fully agree with that. There are quite a few Mac users (myself included) who use either legacy hardware or a legacy version of MacOS who would be more than happy to buy the game here and accept responsibility for compatibility issues with post-10.14 OS X. Ah well. I'll probably just get the game from Soldak directly.
rampancy: Yeah, I fully agree with that. There are quite a few Mac users (myself included) who use either legacy hardware or a legacy version of MacOS who would be more than happy to buy the game here and accept responsibility for compatibility issues with post-10.14 OS X. Ah well. I'll probably just get the game from Soldak directly.
I hope, that GOG will correct this, so that there will be written, if there is a Mac version of an game even if it is only for the old operating systems. They could make a filter for 32-bit and 64-bit Mac games.

This should not be to complicated... Or is it?
I bought this a couple months ago on Steam. . . it was a buggy mess; I think now it's pretty much good-to-go, which is why GOG have finally added to the store. It plays pretty smooth, but some the procedural playfield layouts still get garbled. If they had added it earlier, they would've had to deal with a bunch of wallet-refunds.

It's a fun hack'n'slash.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by lolinc
Din's Curse was really weird but also pretty good game. I'm strapped for cash right now so sadly this goes on my wishlist despite the 25% discount. Will pick it up later.
op_2019_si: I hope, that GOG will correct this, so that there will be written, if there is a Mac version of an game even if it is only for the old operating systems. They could make a filter for 32-bit and 64-bit Mac games.

This should not be to complicated... Or is it?
It's not. GOG does good things, but they sure do manage to screw stuff up more than they should.
Ho-ho, it seems some heads have finally rolled in "Curated Selection" department!

Kick more young lazy "positive-thinking" asses out, and you'll see the month results improving immediately.