It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! The Dicey Dungeons game is now available on GOG.COM sporting a 66% discount that will last until 4th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Oh shit!
Unexpected.
Great !! :D
Better late than never, well priced.
Can be marked as completed
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dicey_dungeons
low rated
Alas, 'tis a shame I'm currently not buying anything that I hadn't already scheduled, otherwise this would be installing this very moment. Sorry dev.
Post edited September 27, 2021 by mqstout
low rated
mqstout: Alas, 'tis a shame I'm currently not buying anything that I hadn't already scheduled, otherwise this would be installing this very moment. Sorry dev.
Same here. Just my kind of game.
low rated
sorry for putting this on the dev - and apologies for the damper on this release, but it's probably important to know what sort of drm this game potentially has for folks interested in buying it.

[and, moreover, a definitive answer on the first page of this thread would be hugely helpful to those people.]

that aside, please count me as one of the people who is glad that this is here!

yay!
Post edited September 27, 2021 by lostwolfe
I've been waiting to buy this one on GOG. I loved the previous games from Terry Cavanagh.

Can anyone confirm that it is indeed 100% DRM-free?
Nice that it's getting a release here, too bad I already got it on Itch.
mqstout: Alas, 'tis a shame I'm currently not buying anything that I hadn't already scheduled, otherwise this would be installing this very moment. Sorry dev.
You can buy the game (albeit at full price) here:
https://terrycavanagh.itch.io/dicey-dungeons

As for me, I'd probably buy the game here, as the itch version comes with a steam key, which to me has negative value, though I'm not sure if I want to buy any games at the moment (for unrelated reasons).

(Worth noting: If the itch.io version did not come with a steam key, it would be my preferred version, but since it does, I'd rather get the game on gog.)
Mm, dunno about this. It's a cute roguelike, but didn't seem too complex, varied or long.
Good discount tho.
Post edited September 27, 2021 by phaolo
phaolo: Mm, dunno about this. It's a cute roguelike, but didn't seem too complex, varied or long.
Good discount tho.
It's from the guy who made VVVVVV and Super Hexagon.
I noticed it before on Itch.io. Looks like a lot of fun. But, for obvious reasons, I'l pass for now.
This is a really cute looking game. Unfortunately while I do enjoy roguelike games, I don't enjoy deck building all that much such that they never hold my attention and I end up with purchase regrets at some point.

Terry's other game, VVVVVV, is one of my favorite games even though I don't normally like pure action games just because it has a bunch of accessibility options like being able to turn off screen shaking effects, animated backgrounds and other problematic features. The slow down option means that I can play VVVVVV during the winter months when my wrists tend to be stiff and my reaction times are not as good.

edit - fixed as I was missing a V, oops!
Post edited September 28, 2021 by LordCephy
Figures. Finally decided to buy it for my Switch last week (for exactly the same price) and it pops up here. *shrug* Oh, well. I don't think I need more than one copy. I've only played it for ~2 hours so far. It's a fun little rogue-lite.