It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
(I played it in offline single-player mode.)

Yep, like some review or message suggested, simple but addicting. At its core, the gameplay reminds me somewhat of those massive firefights in the Serious Sam games, which is a good thing. Ballet with "guns".

I kept playing it, always wanting to play a bit further so that I could see what new kinds of monsters appear. The sound effects are quite atmospheric, like the trailer suggests.
high rated
Thanks for the kind words!

I'll see if I can get you that wallpaper Berzerk.
As for future plans... if you follow us on
facebook or
twitter or
reddit we'll keep you posted.
Post edited April 17, 2018 by m4ttbush
m4ttbush: I'll see if I can get you that wallpaper Berzerk.
That would be very cool. When I have some extra money I'll buy some more copies of the game as giveaways to other GOG people. I want them to play the game just because of how awesome you are (and of course because the game is great).
Desmight: It surely can't hurt, thanks!
It seems to have been sorted out now.
Desmight: It surely can't hurt, thanks!
Shadowcat: It seems to have been sorted out now.
Yup, they told me they were having a few technical issues, but they must have fixed them since then, a good ending after all :D
Post edited April 17, 2018 by user deleted
m4ttbush: The update should be live on GOG now. Make sure it says V3 UPDATE 1.

Thanks

Edit: Cloud sync should work now too.
Thanks for such great support and communication! Really looking forward to digging into the game!
Berzerk2002: 1. Would it be possible to add more wallpaper variants in different resolutions to the extras? I would really like to use the red skull one without the Devil Daggers title over it.
There's this one, which is pretty similar to the included one without text, unfortunately I don't have it in any other resolutions:
http://press.devildaggers.com/files/dd_presskit/dddesk.jpg
m4ttbush: There's this one, which is pretty similar to the included one without text, unfortunately I don't have it in any other resolutions:
Thanks but that one doesn't look like the version that is in the goodies for Devil Daggers. The version in the DD goodies looks more massive.

Has the goodie wallpaper been created by GOG? If so it would be cool if GOG could add a version without the text and also both variants in different resolutions.
high rated
m4ttbush: There's this one, which is pretty similar to the included one without text, unfortunately I don't have it in any other resolutions:
Berzerk2002: Thanks but that one doesn't look like the version that is in the goodies for Devil Daggers. The version in the DD goodies looks more massive.

Has the goodie wallpaper been created by GOG? If so it would be cool if GOG could add a version without the text and also both variants in different resolutions.
Ah yes, you're right.
This should be the same as the GOG version, but 1920x1200 instead of 1080. It's the highest res one I can get.
http://dd.sorath.com/uploads/gog_wallpaper_notitle.png
m4ttbush: This should be the same as the GOG version, but 1920x1200 instead of 1080. It's the highest res one I can get. http://dd.sorath.com/uploads/gog_wallpaper_notitle.png
That one is perfect. Thanks once more.

Btw, I just got a new pb in the game with 174. Not really high but the best I can get at the moment. There are so many things on screen when the first centipede appears. I can't focus on it without dying 2 seconds later.
low rated
Sorry, but I'm about to barf this link all over the most recent news posts because I think this topic deserves more visibility. Given my experiences with GOG during the past year users will be informed after the fact and in a footnote. So go get yourself informed:

Introducing new privacy settings (official "announcement")

You might also want to check your new privacy settings for the upcoming update. Because several users (including myself) had been set to default values that weren't intended - even by GOG.
Can't install on OSX?

Installer runs, eventually asks me to choose a folder, choose one, installer completes, left with an empty folder. Nothing in Applications or the folder I selected. Searched whole hard drive from "devil daggers", nada.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by el_Croux
@m4ttbush

I would like to ask you if some things could be added to the game.

1. Could the volume of the Sorath intro when you start the game be tuned down a little? Every time I use headphones it's "rip my ears" because that intro is really loud.
2. Could you add a gem counter to the hud when watching a replay?
3. Could there be an option to turn off the short slow motion effect that happens when your hand does upgrade?