It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
I've asked GOG to remove my review. There's no point in driving away customers now that the issues are being addressed, I hope they answer me soon.
deleted
m4ttbush: Sorry about the delay, I wanted to fix a few other things before I uploaded the new build.

Here's the downloads for each platform:
WINDOWS
OSX
LINUX

Note that this is just the executable, you'll need to replace the original file inside the folder or .app on OS X.
Or if you don't want to do that, there should be a new build on GOG in a day or two.

This doesn't have GOG galaxy account support yet, I'll look in to adding that tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matt
You are making me increasingly happy that I bought this game. Thank you very much.
Desmight: I've asked GOG to remove my review. There's no point in driving away customers now that the issues are being addressed, I hope they answer me soon.
They have kinda made it worse? Your 'review' is still there as 1/5 stars, but no longer with any of the text (which previously explained that you actually like the game).
m4ttbush: The improved offline mode is almost ready. I'll upload a patch on the forums tomorrow so you can grab it right away, and I'll send a new build to GOG.

Thanks for your patience.
This is above and beyond what most developers would do. Thank you for this. It's bizarre to see some random indie developer be better at upholding GOG's values than GOG is. What this tells me is that GOG didn't even try here.
Desmight: I've asked GOG to remove my review. There's no point in driving away customers now that the issues are being addressed, I hope they answer me soon.
Shadowcat: They have kinda made it worse? Your 'review' is still there as 1/5 stars, but no longer with any of the text (which previously explained that you actually like the game).
GOG...

Ps: at least my support ticket is still open, so if that remains as it is, I'll buzz them once again. Btw, why is it so hard to add the option to delete a review written by you?
Post edited April 14, 2018 by user deleted
Is there a way to tell the game to always default to Offline Mode with the new patch? I want to skip the login at the beginning when the game starts up.
Being able to change the player name would be nice too. At the moment the default player name in offline mode is the same as my computer name. Since that name is not the same as the one I use on GOG I would like to change it. Could you please add the option for this Matt?
high rated
Just about done with adding Galaxy support.
I'll make it remember your preference to play offline and add an option to change your offline name.
m4ttbush: Just about done with adding Galaxy support.
I'll make it remember your preference to play offline and add an option to change your offline name.
Hello! I don't know if you can, but if you can please remove my negative review. I've asked GOG Support but they made a mistake and the review is still there (even though there's no text), affecting the overall game score. If your dev-account gives you any tool to do it, just delete it. You don't deserve a negative review, guys, because you've showed how a developer should handle customer support.

Also, just wondering: does the Galaxy support include cloud saves and (the single) achievement?
Desmight: Hello! I don't know if you can, but if you can please remove my negative review. I've asked GOG Support but they made a mistake and the review is still there (even though there's no text), affecting the overall game score. If your dev-account gives you any tool to do it, just delete it. You don't deserve a negative review, guys, because you've showed how a developer should handle customer support.

Also, just wondering: does the Galaxy support include cloud saves and (the single) achievement?
Devs don't have any power over the reviews at GoG. You'll have to keep bugging support to get it removed proper.
Thank you so much for being such a cool open minded person. It is so refreshing to have a dev here that doesn't say no to peoples suggestions. Very awesome.
m4ttbush: I'll make it remember your preference to play offline and add an option to change your offline name.
Sounds good! Thanks!
high rated
Desmight: Also, just wondering: does the Galaxy support include cloud saves and (the single) achievement?
Not yet, but I'll ask GOG about adding cloud save, and I'll look in to the achievement once the user account and friends is done.
Desmight: Also, just wondering: does the Galaxy support include cloud saves and (the single) achievement?
m4ttbush: Not yet, but I'll ask GOG about adding cloud save, and I'll look in to the achievement once the user account and friends is done.
Thanks!
Desmight: Hello! I don't know if you can, but if you can please remove my negative review. I've asked GOG Support but they made a mistake and the review is still there (even though there's no text), affecting the overall game score. If your dev-account gives you any tool to do it, just delete it. You don't deserve a negative review, guys, because you've showed how a developer should handle customer support.

tremere110: Devs don't have any power over the reviews at GoG. You'll have to keep bugging support to get it removed proper.
Yeah, I had that feeling, thanks for the info
Post edited April 15, 2018 by user deleted