It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In this indie narrative-based game, you assume the role of the Grim Reaper... on an office job. Death and Taxes is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 33% discount lasting until 13th August 2020, 1 PM UTC! Here, it’s up to you to decide which people are going to live or die. The consequences of your choices can become a really heavy burden, while the mystery of your incarnation awaits revelation.

Try pondering on the game's gruesome choices right now, with Death and Taxes Demo available for free on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Great, I'll try the demo soon!
Well, I guess this was inevitable.
I really wish those Genres get looked at. I mean, I guess this game requires "Strategy", but come on...
ZFR: I really wish those Genres get looked at. I mean, I guess this game requires "Strategy", but come on...
Yeah, they've always been kind of useless. Same for "Adventure", a game in which you go on an adventure isn't necessarily an adventure game any more than a game in which you play a role is necessarily an RPG.
And the metroidvania tag...
Post edited August 06, 2020 by my name is catte
ZFR: I really wish those Genres get looked at. I mean, I guess this game requires "Strategy", but come on...
There's an old game where you actually managed both heaven and hell and your job is to make sure both place run well so souls can be reborn and avoiding overpopulation. I forgot the title of that game but it was pretty interesting idea.

Also if I play this game I will be just keep stamping "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE"
my name is catte: Yeah, they've always been kind of useless. Same for "Adventure", a game in which you go on an adventure isn't necessarily an adventure game any more than a game in which you play a role is necessarily an RPG.
And the metroidvania tag...
Well, looks like they removed Strategy at least. Neat. (Though my previous post makes no sense now...)

Anyway, game looks nice. I really liked Papers Please, so this might be a title I'd enjoy too.
RedRagan: There's an old game where you actually managed both heaven and hell and your job is to make sure both place run well so souls can be reborn and avoiding overpopulation. I forgot the title of that game but it was pretty interesting idea.

Also if I play this game I will be just keep stamping "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE"
Afterlife https://www.gog.com/game/afterlife
RedRagan: There's an old game where you actually managed both heaven and hell and your job is to make sure both place run well so souls can be reborn and avoiding overpopulation. I forgot the title of that game but it was pretty interesting idea.
Afterlife?

Edit:
Ninja'd...
Post edited August 06, 2020 by viperfdl
hmmm. think this was on of the games int the 'Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality', so I assume I already got this game DRM free already.... too many to go through from that bundle
A very original idea for a game. I'm more than 30 years old and the gaming industry still surprises me with unconventional ideas. This is why I love computer games! :)
I am death incarnate!

Bought.
I will try for sure. Thank you, devs, for your effort to deliver demo (+1) for Linux users (+1).
This loioks a bit weird.

LyxRok: Afterlife https://www.gog.com/game/afterlife
Ah yeah that's it. I think that game is in dire need of remake or spiritual successor.