It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back in black.

<span class="bold">de Blob 2</span>, the return of our bouncy friend on a noble quest to preserve color, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

Oh no, the world is in monochromatic danger again! Comrade Black and Papa Blanc conspire to de-colorize Prisma City so de Blob must bounce back into action and paint the day!
Use speed, power moves, and your vivid imagination to cruise through the streets and a wild variety of exotic locations - your fellow citizens need you.

The 25% discount will last until June 29, 5PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nooooo... too many good games... wallet... dying....
Oh, no... Another superb release today!
Thanks all :)
high rated
DeBlob 2 here a well! wohoooo Enjoy ;)

Your THQ Nordic Team
GOG.com: the return of our bouncy friend
Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy-bouncy? O.o
GOG.com: the return of our bouncy friend
triock: Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy-bouncy? O.o
That'll be six and six, please.
ThomNG: DeBlob 2 here a well! wohoooo Enjoy ;)

Your THQ Nordic Team
I'm not suppose to be buying any more games..... whoops.

Amazing game, Son loves it on the xbox.
triock: Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy-bouncy? O.o
tinyE: That'll be six and six, please.
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I...I am no longer infected. >.>
All right, stop that. It's gotten much too silly.
It felt pretty strange to see sequel being released so soon after the first one...but a quick wiki search on release dates on other platforms solved that one in a jiffy. xD
GOG.com: ...our bouncy friend on a noble quest to preserve color...
That sounds an awful lot like Wizball. Doesn't look anything like it though ;-)
I'm under the impression nobody's buying these games Nordic keeps "remastering".
Now slow down there, THQNordic. I haven't even had the chance to complete the first game yet. Still, it's good to see it on PC now, too. :)

TVippy: I'm under the impression nobody's buying these games Nordic keeps "remastering".
Speak for yourself. =P
TVippy: I'm under the impression nobody's buying these games Nordic keeps "remastering".
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/018/842/you_are_wrong.jpg
Our dying wallets sure have something to do with it ;).Cheers