It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to discover the origins of the famous action and adventure saga published by THQ Nordic. Darksiders Genesis features a new Horseman - STRIFE, armed with deadly pistols and a razor-sharp sense of humor. The mission of our hero is to stop the mighty Lucifer and his demon hordes from upsetting the Balance. In this quest, he will be aided by another Horseman, the sword-wielding WAR.
Very pleased with the isometric style and LOCAL CO-OP!
How much gameplay is to be had from the game?
Gersen: I am not saying that THQ won't release a Linux version down the road, just that because a Stadia version exists definitely won't mean that a Linus version will ever be released. I
In THQ case, that's the expected outcome. I.e. the question you should be asking - if Stadia version exists, where is normal Linux version?

In case of legacy publishers, I don't ask this question. They are jerks who simply ignore smaller markets.
I'll also add my voice to those who would like the Linux version to be released as well.

On a slightly related note, would it also be possible to add FLAC versions of the soundtrack of both this and Darksiders III, as at least the latter one has a FLAC version on Steam?