It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Careful, there's a beverage here.

UPDATE: Cuphead has just been updated and -besides the various fixes and improvements- it now has GOG Galaxy Achievements support! Time to let everyone know how all these Game Overs helped you git gud, people.

Cuphead is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A quirky and colorful run & gun side scroller drawing from the wonderfully twisted cartoons of the 1930s. Go solo as the titular Cuphead or team up with the equally trigger-happy Mugman to take on devilishly gleeful bosses with your ever-growing powers.

Crazy for its tunes? Grab the OST separately.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
JMich: They do. One of the powers I've witnessed was "Consuming spicy hot wings with no ill effects".
Not all blues have the same powers though, so results may vary.
GR00T: I do recall a few comments on the heat level with those though...
As I said, not all the blues have the same powers.
skeletonbow: And if you're referring to "Galaxy builds" as "downloadable installers that do not include the Galaxy client", then we're talking about 2 completely different things. I'm talking about a game that is available for Windows on GOG.com which provides Galaxy features such as achievmeents, multiplayer matchmaking etc., but does not ship a Linux build at all on GOG.com due to GOG client and libraries not being available for the Linux platform at this point in time, while they ship both Windows and Linux builds of their game on Steam etc.
barleyguy: The primary difference is whether they want to have Multiplayer features on Linux or not. If that is the case, and those features were implemented using Galaxy, that would definitely be required. But a non-Galaxy port, meaning the same as the Windows non-Galaxy build which doesn't include the multiplayer features, should be just as easy for Linux as any other Linux port. My assumption is that just using a stubbed Galaxy library and removing the multiplayer options from the menu would be 90% of the work in that case.

In my opinion, multiplayer in this game isn't a big part of the draw. Other people may disagree though; I'm not a multiplayer gamer.
That is a level of debate and detail not really up to any of us individual customers and is rather something between the developers of a game and GOG. We can express our opinions about what we'd like to see of course, but they wont necessarily line up with how things actually work in reality behind the scenes.

My comments are reflective expression of actual observation of actual reality insofar as passing the information on to others, rather than taking any sides in a particular debate about such issues. Such debates aren't of interest to me personally, but probably are best served in some other thread however such as one of the "why isn't game XYZ available on GOG for Linux because it is available for Linux on Steam?" threads.

HTH
stefanw1337: Please be the first ones to offer game music without having to buy the game itself. I want the OST for Cuphead, but not that interested in the game itself.
ValamirCleaver: https://studiomdhr.bandcamp.com/releases
Thank you so much! :D
stefanw1337: Thank you so much! :D
You're welcome!
Honest Game Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf1XKwAr-gA
Achievements... tsss...
I think it was an achievement my being able to finish the game on a keyboard with a broken up arrow key!

I wish remapping the keys meant you could use those keys to select things in menus, instead of having to use arrow keys.
high rated
Apparently, this update ruins many of the strategies that speedrunners use to beat the game quickly.

(Also, I don't like it when GOG edits the old post instead of making a new post when an update like this occurs; makes it hard to tell which part of the discussion came after the update, and also makes the topic appear older than it is, making people (at least people like me) less likely to see a new topic and want to comment.)
Would there be a way to acquire achievements I should have gotten on my current save?
Post edited December 01, 2017 by FredrikHemsen
All those bug fixes to Cuphead, but still no option to disable vibration. I guess they expect me to open up my wireless 360 gamepad and dig out the part that makes it rumble. How obnoxious.
finkleroy: All those bug fixes to Cuphead, but still no option to disable vibration. I guess they expect me to open up my wireless 360 gamepad and dig out the part that makes it rumble. How obnoxious.
I did that once for "The Long Journey Home". I regretted it because it was pointless long work. You have to get a special screwdriver and when you're done with the game you also have to put the vibrations back and in the mean time you can't play other games like they were intended to be played.
Seriously, fuck this game. Better invest your time in playing games which give you that option.
finkleroy: All those bug fixes to Cuphead, but still no option to disable vibration. I guess they expect me to open up my wireless 360 gamepad and dig out the part that makes it rumble. How obnoxious.
Apparently you can download an app called Xbox Accessories from the Windows store, and disable rumble through that.
If it works, it is definitely better than removing and replacing the vibration motor everytime you are switching between Cuphead and a different game. Might be worth a shot.
I am glad that the developers are adding options such as achievements and cloud save in gog. At Christmas I will surely buy cupehead,

But it is a pity that many developers do not update their games, such as kotor 2
FredrikHemsen: Apparently you can download an app called Xbox Accessories from the Windows store, and disable rumble through that.
If it works, it is definitely better than removing and replacing the vibration motor everytime you are switching between Cuphead and a different game. Might be worth a shot.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the app doesn't work. It says "Connect a controller to get started" even though my controller is connected and turned on. Does it only work for the Xbox One gamepad?
Will it complicate releasing it for Linux?