It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Careful, there's a beverage here.

UPDATE: Cuphead has just been updated and -besides the various fixes and improvements- it now has GOG Galaxy Achievements support! Time to let everyone know how all these Game Overs helped you git gud, people.

Cuphead is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A quirky and colorful run & gun side scroller drawing from the wonderfully twisted cartoons of the 1930s. Go solo as the titular Cuphead or team up with the equally trigger-happy Mugman to take on devilishly gleeful bosses with your ever-growing powers.

Crazy for its tunes? Grab the OST separately.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice release. The OST is already playing in the background :)

Edit: Nevermind, fixed.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by cal74
Congrats on the release! Excited to see some feedback from members here.
JLH: Congrats on the release! Excited to see some feedback from members here.
+1!
high rated
Looks like a smashing game. Has been getting some serious feedback. Though I've heard the tutorial is extremely difficult to pass.
darthspudius: Looks like a smashing game. Has been getting some serious feedback. Though I've heard the tutorial is extremely difficult to pass.
LOL
Very curious to see some reviews on this as well.
Gamespot 8/10

Polygon 8.5/10

Destructoid 9.5/10

Gamesradar 5/5

And we have one GOG review 5/5 after an hour of gaming :)

Actually I might get it today, not too concerned about anything, I just want to see those cartoons! ;)
Post edited September 29, 2017 by superstande
nice
darthspudius: Looks like a smashing game. Has been getting some serious feedback. Though I've heard the tutorial is extremely difficult to pass.
I hear the game itself is extremely difficult. Don't know if that is because game journalists are rallying behind one of their own or because it's genuinely hard. Will wait for more reviews from non-journalist players.
Very nice to see the game here on gog!
tremere110: I hear the game itself is extremely difficult. Don't know if that is because game journalists are rallying behind one of their own or because it's genuinely hard. Will wait for more reviews from non-journalist players.
It definitely is difficult, especially in the final part of the game. Imo the game sometimes reaches Mega Man or Contra difficulty. Lots of stuff on screen at the same time that you have to dodge, shoot or parry and a very tiny time frame to do all of it. The graphics are absolutely beautiful and capture the 1930 cartoon style perfectly. I would guess a first complete run on "regular" difficulty (which is "normal") takes 9 - 11 hours (without getting an A+ ranking on every boss and stage). It's like those AVGN games (why are they not on GOG yet?): when you start the game will beat your ass hard but the more you play it the more you'll learn the patterns and so the game will become easier (but still a challenge).
superstande: Gamespot 8/10

Polygon 8.5/10

Destructoid 9.5/10

Gamesradar 5/5

And we have one GOG review 5/5 after an hour of gaming :)

Actually I might get it today, not too concerned about anything, I just want to see those cartoons! ;)
Could give two shits about what the "professional" industry reviews are, I only go by what Jim Sterling/Yahtzee/cynical Brit fellow user reviews has to say...H̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ Angry Joe is a much more reliable source than these paid review whores... (There, fixed I put him in the wrong context!)

As an illustrator that's been influenced by and a huge fan of 20th century animation, it's a guaranteed buy from me, though with the reputed obscene difficulty and my focus being drawn to the artwork, I'll have a really hard time playing this one! ;) It's actually easier for non artists I'll wager!
Post edited September 29, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Berzerk2002: It's like those AVGN games (why are they not on GOG yet?): when you start the game will beat your ass hard but the more you play it the more you'll learn the patterns and so the game will become easier (but still a challenge).
Ohhhhh yes, those two AVGN games would be a very nice addition to the "Jump and Run/Shoot"-catalogue on GOG. Wonder what is holding them up, same with the last "Shantae" game. :(
Nice, love the aestetic.