It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Creature in the Well is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until September 13th, 4pm UTC.

Creature in the Well is a top-down, pinball-inspired, hack-and-slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
Interesting, pinball based dungeon crawler - fairly unique premise.
Well well, what do we have here?
The cover art and the title attracted my attention positively. It looks like something I have always wanted but didn't exist yet.
What.
low rated
it looks like somebody took some screenshots, went into photoshop and freaked up teh color/contrast balances

oh sure, that retarded polish pixel complainer wont complain about this. priorities, dude
Since it's a pinball game, does it have any randomization?
tremere110: Interesting, pinball based dungeon crawler - fairly unique premise.
that's why a demo would've been welcomed.
I've never expected to see "pinball", "hack-and-slash" and "dungeon crawler" in one sentence, describing a single game ;)
Ghorpm: I've never expected to see "pinball", "hack-and-slash" and "dungeon crawler" in one sentence, describing a single game ;)
Generally I think everything mixed with "pinball" is unusual.

Another example here on GOG: Adventure + Metroidvania + Pinball: Yoku's Island Express.
Post edited September 07, 2019 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
No idea if it's good, but graphics looks definitely extraordinary and the gameplay looks like something unique.
Nice to see it here.
Now this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Quite unique I must say.