It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is no glory without loss.

<span class="bold">Cossacks 3: Rise to Glory</span> a DLC with two fresh campaigns, new units, and several other additions for the conflict-based RTS, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com! This DLC is also part of the <span class="bold">Digital Deluxe</span> edition.

This DLC pack brings more nations to clash swords with or rally behind: play the Prussian and Swedish campaigns, use 3 completely new units, meet the Bavarians and Saxons in battle, and fight in several new, snow-covered locations.

To celebrate, all editions of the base game, plus the Days of Brilliance DLC are now 15% off until February 20, 8PM UTC.

Note: After February 22nd, the nations of Bavaria and Saxony will become available to everyone for free.
A Prussia. Finally I will be able to play with the good old Fritz.

Edit: Dlc is missing from Digital Deluxe Edition. No update as of yet on Galaxy or Library.
Post edited February 16, 2017 by Matruchus
Matruchus: A Prussia. Finally I will be able to play with the good old Fritz.

Edit: Dlc is missing from Digital Deluxe Edition. No update as of yet on Galaxy or Library.
Try refreshing your account. We've rolled a site-wide update but for some it may take a bit longer.

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Matruchus: A Prussia. Finally I will be able to play with the good old Fritz.

JudasIscariot: Try refreshing your account. We've rolled a site-wide update but for some it may take a bit longer.

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Thanks, it worked. Forgot about this workaround :)
Post edited February 16, 2017 by Matruchus
I am becoming really glad I splurged on the DDE of the game.
FYI, the developer also announced the release date of the Mac and Linux versions: 15 March. :-)
So how's the overall Cossacks 3 experience? A must go for a previous Cossacks I and II fan or not?
Ahem, to developers! If you make another campaign mission pack please do have somebody translate it for you to english and don't just use google translate. War of the Austrian Succession Campaign description translation is totally desastrous. And yes I actually read the description. While playing the mission the messages though were in proper english. I'm not a grammar nazi but the description is just barely readible. Please rework it.

Edit: Other descriptions are similarly bad. First mission message also.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Ahem, to developers! If you make another campaign mission pack please do have somebody translate it for you to english and don't just use google translate. War of the Austrian Succession Campaign description translation is totally desastrous. And yes I actually read the description. While playing the mission the messages though were in proper english. I'm not a grammar nazi but the description is just barely readible. Please rework it.

My advice is not to post that here, there is little no evidence that GSC checks GOG.

make the suggestion here.
how to squize money from the gamer: release a DLC :P
Matruchus: Ahem, to developers! If you make another campaign mission pack please do have somebody translate it for you to english and don't just use google translate. War of the Austrian Succession Campaign description translation is totally desastrous. And yes I actually read the description. While playing the mission the messages though were in proper english. I'm not a grammar nazi but the description is just barely readible. Please rework it.

ouch that doesnt sound good especially as we are talking about the english localization here and not some "minor" language. Might prevent me from buying it in the nearer future as dunno this really might kill immersion and you might feel like you bought something cheap and unpolished