It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conquering greatness.

<span class="bold">Cossacks 3: Path to Grandeur</span>, which adds two fresh campaigns, two new nations, and 8 additional units, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. This DLC is also part of the <span class="bold">Digital Deluxe</span> edition.

Get ready to rally the Ottomans and the Spaniards! Experience both their campaigns in your Path to Grandeur, which also brings the nations of Portugal and Hungary, plus a new sun-scorched climatic zone.

Note: After May the 30th, the nations of Hungary and Portugal will become available to everyone for free.
I have Digital Deluxe but I didn't get my DLC ? Is this a bug ?
"Note, after May 30th this is free"
An interesting sales technique, only pay for it for 14 days?
nightcraw1er.488: "Note, after May 30th this is free"
Also seems like fraud for all who bought the Deluxe Edition that should include first four payable dlcs. But then again I'm not surprised. The last dlc was already fraudulent and wasn't part of the Deluxe package like it was supposed to be even though first four dlc weren't yet released. Seriously I don't get why this is even dlc. It was part of original Cossacks since day one and this is just a remaster of original.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Matruchus
Still no word on the Mac/Linux versions. :( I feel so incredibly naive for buying this game solely in anticipation of this.
Eitot: Still no word on the Mac/Linux versions. :( I feel so incredibly naive for buying this game solely in anticipation of this.
Don't worry. Its coming: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/seems-the-linux-version-of-cossacks-3-is-not-a-myth-as-i-now-have-access.9682

As for it getting a gog drm-free Linux version I'm not so sure yet.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Matruchus
The two nations will be free for everyone, but the same is not true for the entire content of this DLC (for example the campaigns).

Owners of the Deluxe Edition who can't see the DLC in their account, please try using this link:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Post edited May 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
maladr0Id: The two nations will be free for everyone, but not the entire content of this DLC (for example the campaigns).

Owners of the Deluxe Edition who can't see the DLC in their account, please try using this link:

You missed the recipient - look at quote 2.
Matruchus: It was part of original Cossacks since day one and this is just a remaster of original.
Clearly, a remaster isn't what they think it is; all I see is an attempt to "milk the cow" (by offering a series of DLCs but.. it's 2017, right?) and it's even worse due to the fact that the game is clearly not finished yet since a key component, nations, isn't fully available yet.

Having said that, the devs WILL see my money eventually since i've been a fan of the old game (and American Conquest which is great too) in the past and this fresh take on the original seems really good, but that won't happen unless the game is completed -- "completed" as in "all components have been delivered" but not necessarily "all DLCs delivered". Until then, i'm more than happy with the old game.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Vythonaut
maladr0Id: The two nations will be free for everyone, but the same is not true for the entire content of this DLC (for example the campaigns).

Fixed now . Thanks :)
maladr0Id:
The promo card/page for this says "up to -40%", but this is not a scaling promo. I know the deal expires tomorrow, but figured I'd still mention it. ;)
Hey All,

During the sale yesterday, I bought the Cossacks Digital Deluxe edition, and then accidently bought the Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC along side it.

"Why an accident?"

Because I realized after purchase that the Digital Deluxe edition comes with all 4 DLCs (including the Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands).

Therefore, I sent a refund request ticket to GoG and they quickly responded!
They refunded me the Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC price, but also *removed* the DLC from my library.
But I should have just been refunded the amount since the Digital Deluxe edition comes with it.

Also--side note--since I techincally bought 2 copies of Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC, it didn't show 2 copies (or give me a game key) for the duplicate DLC.

They were so quick to respond, but after explaining the misunderstanding on the refund, I am still awaiting a response....

Am I wrong?
Nevermind!

Subtlety on the side panel at the very end in smaller font GoG store page states that the Highlands DLC does not come with the Digital Deluxe edition.

I suggested it get moved to at least say that in the Description section of the store page.

That is how I actually found my answer so quickly after trying to research it--on the Steam store page.

Maybe this would help anyone else in the future.

Now I only wish I could convert everything back to normal, but the price of the DLC has since changed, so I can't just simply re-purchase it.
I've seen quite a lot of complaints over the Cossacks 3 DLC policy.

From what I understand:

The 4 free DLC items which are included within the Deluxe edition - are nations which were present in the original Cossacks game.

3 of those have been released so far - one more is due.

These nations are added into the basic edition once a small amount of time has passed but the campaign missions aren't.

Any DLC nation(s) that wasn't included in the original Cossacks game are not free to owners of the Deluxe edition i.e. Scottish/Guardians of the Highlands.

Finally it looks like the Deluxe edition will be withdrawn from sale shortly on STEAM:
http://www.cossacks3.com/forum/index.php?threads/midweek-madness-new-information-about-deluxe-edition.29750/

The complete experience is being offered in it's place and I'm guessing that GOG may add a similar package:
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/3140/Complete_Cossacks_3_Experience/

At this point in time it probably makes sense to hold off a bit longer until all these daft nation DLC's are released and purchase a true, complete edition.

If you purchase the "complete experience" today I presume you'd have to purchase the upcoming 4th Deluxe DLC later as it isn't in the list!

A bit of a messy, stupid way of doing it but there we are! =D

The OSX & Linux version is coming soon after some delays:
http://www.cossacks3.com/forum/index.php?threads/update-on-mac-linux-release-dates.29403/
Post edited May 20, 2017 by mwnn