It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There can only be one army of highlanders.

<span class="bold">Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands</span> DLC, a brand new campaign, a new nation, and a dash of gameplay improvements — now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

A proud, freedom-loving nation joins the fray: march to victory as Scotland – a completely new faction with an original soundtrack, campaign, and unique units with new tricks up their kilts.
This DLC also introduces a brand-new AI Assistant, built to offer helpful advice for new players and help veterans better manage and automate their expansive nations – so that you can focus on less trivial matters, like your march for freedom.
Forum bump.

I totally forgot there was a 3rd episode. Besides the "looking good on the eye" graphics, does it bring anything new (and relevant) gameplay-wise compared to the second episode?
For those of us who purchased the Cossacks 3 Digital Deluxe Edition, will we be getting this DLC for free? If so, then I don't see it in my accounts yet... If not, then oh well...
tkkn123: For those of us who purchased the Cossacks 3 Digital Deluxe Edition, will we be getting this DLC for free? If so, then I don't see it in my accounts yet... If not, then oh well...
as seen below system requirements in game's page...

"Please Note: Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC is NOT included in Cossacks 3: Digital Deluxe Edition"
tkkn123: For those of us who purchased the Cossacks 3 Digital Deluxe Edition, will we be getting this DLC for free? If so, then I don't see it in my accounts yet... If not, then oh well...
tyrvas: as seen below system requirements in game's page...

"Please Note: Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC is NOT included in Cossacks 3: Digital Deluxe Edition"
Ah, I had missed that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, sir!
Post edited April 14, 2017 by tkkn123
Dissapointed. Payed for 4 subseqvent upcoming dlcs with the Deluxe Edition. Only 2 were released up to now and now you start charging us for pre-payed content. Another scammer. Last game I bought from you GSC.

For new buyers I recommend to wait until GSC releases a final complete edition 2 years from now cause it seems they intend to bullshit existing customers.
Post edited April 14, 2017 by Matruchus
So if one wants the complete game one needs to spend $49 (US) aussuming GSC Game World doesn't do more subsequent nickel & diming?...
ValamirCleaver: So if one wants the complete game one needs to spend $49 (US) aussuming GSC Game World doesn't do more subsequent nickel & diming?...
Yep, they decided to release pay for DLC before finishing up on the deluxe content. I've been eyeing this game since release. Now I am thinking to myself that this is a game to wait till everything is released because I am getting a paradox dlc policy vibe for this game.
GSC became greedy and disrespectful to their customers. Who would expect it...
qwixter: Yep, they decided to release pay for DLC before finishing up on the deluxe content. I've been eyeing this game since release. Now I am thinking to myself that this is a game to wait till everything is released because I am getting a paradox dlc policy vibe for this game.
Evidently I was correct in deciding to wait to purchase this game instead of doing so at release. Wait a few years or how ever long it takes for them to release Cossacks 4 or what ever the the next independent release in the series is.