It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Corpse Party: Blood Drive is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 17th, 5pm UTC.

Set two months after Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Corpse Party: Blood Drive is the definitive conclusion to the long-running Heavenly Host story arc. Featuring dynamic lighting, 3D sound, detailed environments, and new gameplay systems, this is a Japanese horror experience not to be missed!
As an owner of the vita physical, i will gladly double dip for the superior version. Thanks Xseed!

Reminder: Playing the previous games is absolutely mandatory in order to better enjoy the conclusion to the Heavenly Host arc.

*bloody pop*
Post edited October 10, 2019 by Hikage1983
Awesome! Wishlisted till I finish the other games in the series first.
Yes it's finally on PC! And its here in GOG.COM! Many thanks for XSEED for making it available in here! Wishlisted for now...
I have played it many years ago on console and even tho this episode was criticized by some fans because it went 3D I have to say this is a fantastic game :)

Thank you XSEED for bringing the Corpse Party series on GOG, you're awesome ! :D