It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Round Table is set.

<span class="bold">Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail</span>, a classic adventure that put an intriguing spin to the timeless legend, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

Bravely bold King Arthur rides forth from Camelot. His quest? To restore the now cursed land to its former glory by reclaiming the mythical Holy Grail and rescuing his three missing knights who went after it. Offering an interesting take on the clash between paganism and Christianity, this adventure captured the hearts of fans with its fairytale charms, clever puzzles, and faithfully medieval music.
SLP2000: Rights to the game are with Acivision, not the creator, so those "freeware" versions were not legal.
Indeed.
The games were on the creator page, but with a "get at your own risk" disclaimer. Back when no one cared about old games, and were basically abandoned. But, the games where never officially freeware. They were the epitome of abandonware.
If they could get the licencing issues resovled. would not mind seeing the "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" game on GOG.
Cool release!
GOG.com: The General Discussion Forum is set.

<span class="bold">Conquests of GOG: The Search for the Freddi Fish 2</span>, a classic adventure that put an intriguing spin to the timeless legend, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

Bravely bold King Gengar78 rides forth from GOG. His quest? To restore the now cursed land to its former glory by reclaiming the mythical Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse™ and rescuing his three missing ninjas who went after it. Offering an interesting take on the clash between JudasIscariotism and Fables22anity, this adventure captured the hearts of fans with its silent update charms, clever giveaways, and faithfully unbundled music.
Fixed.
A VGA-Remake would be nice, no need for 3D or FullHD but less "pixelig".
DF1871: A VGA-Remake would be nice, no need for 3D or FullHD but less "pixelig".
Early Sierra games use vector based background and coloring, only characters were pixel based.
Great release but what are Activision thinking?
$15.99 for both camelot games is crazy. $7.99 for both would have been fine even the $9.99 usd $13.09 AUD price
I know I can wait for a sale but i didn't think GOG's pricing policy change to get more games was going to be used like this.
Post edited May 06, 2017 by HG1995
DF1871: A VGA-Remake would be nice, no need for 3D or FullHD but less "pixelig".
i quite like the "pixelig" look of these games. that's half of their charm, in fact.
[Cross-post from other release thread:]

Here are creator Christy Marx's affiliate links to the GOG product pages for these releases (she gets a little revenue for every copy sold after following one):
<i>Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail</i>
<i>Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood</i>
[EDIT: fixed typo]
Post edited May 05, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: [Cross-post from other release thread:]

Here are creator Christy Marx's affiliate links to the GOG product pages for these releases (she gets a little revenue for every copy sold after following one):
Thanks for sharing this info. This is great news will buy as soon as possible
HunchBluntley: [Cross-post from other release thread:]

That's neat, and something that deserves it's own thread too probably. DOSBox, nGlide, now dgVoodoo, etc. - I think all are part of the affiliate program.