It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A knight's tale.

Conqueror: A.D. 1086 is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
In this strategy/management game peppered with action sequences, you start in medieval England as a young lad with big dreams and big problems. Win joust tournaments and ace all financial affairs to raise your influence and eventually slay a monstrous dragon or challenge the rule of William the Conqueror himself.
Have to transfer more money to my wallet !

...and purchased!
Post edited November 08, 2017 by tburger
Thank you to GOG and Sierra (Activision) for bringing these releases here. What a great morning! :)
Instavishlisted
I don't think any of those are for me, but it's good to see more classics here. Should buy us at least a day or two without "why are there no more old games on GOG" threads :D
Never heard of this but it looks fantastic! What a retro week!
This one looks really interesting. Is it similar to Defender of the Crown (some of the screenshots look like it for sure)?
I played the hell out of this game when it came out. Sold!
YES

edit: oh cmon Spencer Goodman? noobs
Post edited November 08, 2017 by Starmaker
Another nice release, been a long time since I have seen this one.
WOW!!! I remember this game! Great addition to the GOG!
Never heard of it. It seems that even I am not old enough to remember some of classics ;)

But, hey, GOG, thanks for the release! I love exploring such ancient gems of gaming and I'll consider purchasing for sure.
Looks like a whole bunch of minigames (not that that's neccessarily a bad thing)
Nice. More Sierra games. That makes me hopeful that the "Outpost" series will make it's way here too.

Anyway, this game looks pretty fun. I do like medieval settings. Think I'll pick it up
Is this game similar to Lords of the Realm 2?