It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I only could, I'd be running up that chill.

Conarium, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 50% off until July 13, 1pm UTC.
Nothing screams "eldritch horror" like a mind in constant hiding of its own thoughts. Explore an Antarctic base that pulsates with horrific images and slithering sounds, as you struggle to unlock lost memories and forbidden secrets. Manipulate peculiar machines and encounter horrors that shouldn't exist in a chilling adventure inspired by Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Don't forget to add the game's Soundtrack to your collection. For more thrills and shrills make sure to check out our Horror weekend sale.
reative00: When I was playing on steam a while back it also didn't have option to change re-bind WSAD (not an issue for me but for some it's a legit problem). Dunno if that was changed.
I use WASD anyway, so it wouldn't bother me personally, but it does bother me that simple things like that (which do bother many people) so frequently get overlooked by devs.

And it makes me wonder if they also left out the Reverse Y-Axis (up/down) option, which I personally DO need, or I can't play this.

I know us Reverse-Y-axis-ers comprise something like a 13% minority (going by the only poll I've ever seen on this years ago), but that's still a lot of people. It's a simple toggle in most game engines, so not difficult to implement, and yet so many devs just assume we all play the same way.

Not saying that Zoetrope did that here; I'm just asking.
In fact, IIRC, in the second Darkness Within game (Dark Lineage), it was implemented just fine, so I'm guessing it will be here too, but your post about non-rebindable keys is making me have doubts.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by GilesHabibula
high rated
reative00: When I was playing on steam a while back it also didn't have option to change re-bind WSAD (not an issue for me but for some it's a legit problem). Dunno if that was changed.
GilesHabibula: I use WASD anyway, so it wouldn't bother me personally, but it does bother me that simple things like that (which do bother many people) so frequently get overlooked by devs.

And it makes me wonder if they also left out the Reverse Y-Axis (up/down) option, which I personally DO need, or I can't play this.

I know us Reverse-Y-axis-ers comprise something like a 13% minority (going by the only poll I've ever seen on this years ago), but that's still a lot of people. It's a simple toggle in most game engines, so not difficult to implement, and yet so many devs just assume we all play the same way.

Not saying that Zoetrope did that here; I'm just asking.
In fact, IIRC, in the second Darkness Within game (Dark Lineage), it was implemented just fine, so I'm guessing it will be here too, but your post about non-rebindable keys is making me have doubts.
Downloaded GoG copy to check this.
Controls are now re-bindable (all of them, not just WSAD).
The vertical axis is revertible.
But where are the Darkness Within games ?
reative00: Downloaded GoG copy to check this.
Controls are now re-bindable (all of them, not just WSAD).
The vertical axis is revertible.
Thank you very much for checking, reative00!
Game is now bought. :)
i_hope_you_rot: But where are the Darkness Within games ?
I'm hoping GOG gets them at some point, because I don't know how well my disk-based versions would work on Win10.

I never tried the first game in the series, but I loved "Dark Lineage" back when I played it. Very atmospheric, and some really good puzzles, although some were very difficult. That game used a full 3D engine, and IIRC it was first-person perspective, so it was extremely immersive. I got the creeps while playing it.
muntdefems: Obligatory "what about Linux and macOS versions" question post. :)
Came here to ask this as well. Hopefully they are planned.
To GOG,
Launch discount expired 4 days early... please fix.
Been waiting forever for the PS4 version to come out. Supposedly this year, but I'm not sure I believe it. I may crack down and just buy it here.
PainOfSalvation: Thank you Iceberg and GOG <3. Hopefully we'll also get Darkness Within games.
Last year, I asked the devs if they planned to release the Darkness Within games on GOG. They answered me by the negative... but maybe they changed their pov now ?
PainOfSalvation: Thank you Iceberg and GOG <3. Hopefully we'll also get Darkness Within games.
MaxFulvus: Last year, I asked the devs if they planned to release the Darkness Within games on GOG. They answered me by the negative... but maybe they changed their pov now ?
If the devs are ignoring or being negative, maybe you are knocking on the wrong door. Ask the publisher instead. :p
PainOfSalvation: If the devs are ignoring or being negative, maybe you are knocking on the wrong door. Ask the publisher instead. :p
Is Iceberg Interactive the publisher ? I checked my Twitter history and the negative answer was from it in March 2016.
PainOfSalvation: If the devs are ignoring or being negative, maybe you are knocking on the wrong door. Ask the publisher instead. :p
MaxFulvus: Is Iceberg Interactive the publisher ? I checked my Twitter history and the negative answer was from it in March 2016.
Yeah they are. With Conarium being here now let's hope for the best.
Launch price fixed now - thanks Support!