It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord, Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin and Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps are now available DRM-free. Get them 10% off until end of Summer Sale Festival on June 17th, 10pm UTC.

Combat Mission Beyond Overlord is the first of the award winning and ground breaking Combat Mission game series. It recreates battles in Northwestern Europe from the June 6th 1944 Allied "D-Day" invasion of Normandy through the end of the war in May 1945.

With Barbarossa to Berlin we move to the Eastern Front. Watch as your T34s roll across the steppes of Central Russia or fight your way building to building in the Battle of Stalingrad.

Combat Mission Afrika Korps is the third and final game in the Combat Mission series. It simulates battles in the Mediterranean theater of operations, including North Africa, Italy and Crete, between 1940 and 1945.
Gandos: Beyond Overlord was indeed already here before.
Explains why I have it in my library :D
Ironic that both the Combat Mission series and The Close Combat sereis...both on GOG....started as computer versions of Avalon Hill's "Squad Leader" board game. But one Project AvalonHill pulled out of,and it went into bankruptcy duirng the other. In both cases, the game companies felt they had a good game, and decdied to go ahead just not using the Squad Leader name.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by dudalb
Thank you GOG!
Been waiting for Barbarossa to Berlin a long time. I have my CD of the game but can't play it on modern systems :-( Hope this allows me to play it again. One of my favorite games ever...
Anyone want to add me as a freind and PBE or IP?
jimjones123: Anyone want to add me as a freind and PBE or IP?
YES! I usually play CMFI so going back in time really appeals to me knowing what i've learnt so far.

Please contact me thu this channel or martin0691@gmail.com

Martin
Wish GOG would get a hold of CMBN. I have it on my laptop but will not load properly on my desktop. Both are windows 10. Finding out the install files are only good for 3 installs. However you can ask for a reset that they don't really do. They say if you have v3, it will do a complete install and the same with v4. However it comes up that it can't find the UI.
My replay function (as of today) has stopped working. It allows you to jump back to the beginning of the turn, but jumps to 60 seconds as soon as you hit the play button. Anyone else having this problem?

Please ignore the above message. I rebooted my PC and the replay function (on one of my favourite games) is working perfectly.
Post edited March 18, 2020 by paultaff
since this was already bumped, I got a "no" regarding newer CM games coming to GOG -

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/136511-combat-mission-afghanistan%C2%A0shock-force-etc-on-gogcom/?tab=comments#comment-1814190
I'm hoping others can provide further feedback so I can find out what "updated for modern computers mean". My current CDless copies of CMx1 games have a few issues.

1) No widescreen, I'm sure it is still that way with GOG, so no problem if so.

2) You had to Alt-Tab at least once out of any of CMx1 games to get proper performance during play. After switching back to the program, it was fine there after. Is this still necessary with GOG version?

3) All effects worked, like smoke, rain, snow, etc. However fog does not work due to something between app - Windows OS - graphics card drivers. Does the GOG version address this?

If GOG only collects the updates and Windows update, as I have already done, I'll just keep playing my version. If any of the above fixed, I would purchase it again.

Thanks