It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killer on the road.

Carmageddon: Max Damage and Carmageddon TDR 2000 are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. With them comes a pileup of high-octane offers so let's get right on them.

48h GIVEAWAY: Get Carmageddon TDR 2000 completely FREE until January 20, 2PM UTC. Claim it through the front page banner. No catch, no clutch!
NOTE: Giveaway has now ended.

Discounts: Max Damage 50% off until January 25, 2PM when bought individually or 75% off when you complete your Carmageddon bundle including all four games in the series. Once the giveaway expires, TDR 2000 will also be 50% off.

Drive straight into the ultimate road carnage! Race the time as you turn pedestrians and drivers into gooey roadkill with your highly customizable vehicle and use all manner of silly power-ups to unleash mayhem in the most creative way possible. Make up your own brutal style as every game mode, car, environment, pedestrian type or enemy driver adds their own flavor into this bubbling cauldron of human members, bent metal, and unapologetic fun.
SeduceMePlz: Reposting what I said in another thread:

Stainless reneged on their promise to provide Kickstarter backers with a DRM-free version of Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Adding insult to injury, they then developed a console version of the game - Carmageddon: Max Damage - while continuing to refuse to provide the promised DRM-free version to backers.

The game funded in 2012 and released in 2015 - and re-released in 2016 on consoles - there's no excuse for their failure to have fulfilled their obligations.

Stainless spit on the DRM-free gamers that helped fund the game, some of whom were enticed by GOG's involvement with the project, and I don't think GOG should have allowed them to release it here unless Stainless agreed to provide each and every backer with a free key and an apology.
Stainless has also ignored physical rewards as well as ports for Linux and Mac despite making several promises. These guys screwed up badly and gamers really shouldn't put any trust in them (nor any money in their pockets).
Got it and bought the other game, Thank Christ I can finaaaaaaaaaaaaaally post again and we finally have CARMAGEDDON! So I can get my frustrations out in that game!
Post edited January 19, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
As a rather hilarious side note, on their KS-campaign page they managed to draw the ire of an SJW who turned out to be a massive querulant as well and said dude has been harassing Stainless on every update since.

In 2013, in an update for CR, one of the developers described something in the game as "gay" in a derogatory manner and a couple of vocal backers voiced their criticism, deeming it "homophobic" and "gay bashing". The developers stood by their previous post, arguing that said fans lacked humour. The fans (two of them) were upset and one of them asked for a refund (and was granted one). The other one didn't but apparently asked for a refund a couple of months later but was ignored by Stainless.

After that, the same dude has been commenting on every update that Stainless posts on KS, calling them "homophobic", "babies", "thieves" etc. Everyone else has gotten so used to it that a lot of sarcastic remarks have been made towards said backer, someone asked him if he suffered from a mental disorder and a couple of other backers offered to pay whatever amount he put down just to get him to shut up.

Needless to say, nobody has succeded so far.
Mjauv: As a rather hilarious side note, on their KS-campaign page they managed to draw the ire of an SJW who turned out to be a massive querulant as well and said dude has been harassing Stainless on every update since.

In 2013, in an update for CR, one of the developers described something in the game as "gay" in a derogatory manner and a couple of vocal backers voiced their criticism, deeming it "homophobic" and "gay bashing". The developers stood by their previous post, arguing that said fans lacked humour. The fans (two of them) were upset and one of them asked for a refund (and was granted one). The other one didn't but apparently asked for a refund a couple of months later but was ignored by Stainless.

After that, the same dude has been commenting on every update that Stainless posts on KS, calling them "homophobic", "babies", "thieves" etc. Everyone else has gotten so used to it that a lot of sarcastic remarks have been made towards said backer, someone asked him if he suffered from a mental disorder and a couple of other backers offered to pay whatever amount he put down just to get him to shut up.

Yes SJW's are RUINING gaming in general!
Mjauv: As a rather hilarious side note, on their KS-campaign page they managed to draw the ire of an SJW who turned out to be a massive querulant as well and said dude has been harassing Stainless on every update since.

fr33kSh0w2012: Yes SJW's are RUINING gaming in general!
Well, I wouldn't go that far but they sure are annoying.

Right isn't much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71AwyikOEoI
Mafwek: Right isn't much better.
Is for me (Liberal Democrat) Libertarian!

This is how I feel about my life ATM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W3Wmz0aR0o Isn't that fun!
Post edited January 19, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
Oh, I forgot:
Thanks for the free game, gog.com and Stainless Games.
Mafwek: Right isn't much better.
fr33kSh0w2012: Is for me (Liberal Democrat) Libertarian!

This is how I feel about my life ATM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W3Wmz0aR0o Isn't that fun!
All right, when you live in the country where Right starts thinking that it's not enough that we banned marriages between faggots and lesbians; but should also kick dogs, cats and other pets from house because Christian god wants family to be only between man, woman and their children; then tell me Right is smarter choice.

And since now I must also declare myself, Anarchist in theory, social democrat/republican in practice.
Please feel free to excersize your inner demons on your monitor and enjoy.

I still stand by my post; adding disabled and children is utterly disgusting!
NovumZ: disabled and children
hah, it's like saying alcohol and drugs
GOG.com: Discounts: Max Damage 50% off until January 25, 2PM when bought individually or 75% off when you complete your Carmageddon bundle including all four games in the series. Once the giveaway expires, TDR 2000 will also be 50% off.
While I appreciate the giveaway, the Steam version of the Max Damage game reboots random computers on launch. Nobody knows which computers, and the developer is at a total loss and has washed their hands of it. No one who's been unable to play it has been able to play it, and it's pretty much a dumpster fire at this point.

Not saying don't buy it, but close any important programs before doing so, and if it reboots your computer, get a refund, because it's never going to work, and the developer is not going to help you. I'm not sure if they just don't know, or at this point they simply don't care.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the freebie. A tiny bit curious how much truth there is to that "it's the turd in the series"; not that it's of any real matter, not really my cup of tea.

More importantly, good to see Stainless Games finally making good by their DRM-free supporting backers; better late than never, as they say.
Backers that wouldn't have found out about this if not for this sale. They made an update today on kickstarter after more than a year without even an heads up about the sales. And getting a promised key when the game, after years, is now sold at 5$ is not a great reward.

AlienMind: 5 years ago, I've given them 350$ for Carmageddon Reincarnation DRM Free and physical goods.
To this day, I've received none of them, and Kickstarter raises its hands (meaning it wants nothing to do with this).
Wanna know the reason why people don't crowd fund anymore? Ho ly shit.
Oh, and they keep a resounding silence about this topic, all the while blasting propaganda about their other products via the Kickstarter updates.
Want to know how to make your customers feel like shit? Ho ly shit.
But today, out of nowhere I got thrown this game as a bone and I should waggle my tail I guess. I don't feel like it.
I feel like 5 years ago someone broke into my house, stole my stereo and today someone broke in again just to leave a walkman.
I believe their action speak for themself. Just make sure everyone always remember how they really act toward their supporter and how dishonest they have been.

I also found out today about the drm-free key and I also noticed that my gift copy (I backed at that level) don't work.
Post edited January 19, 2018 by MIK0
Thanks, GOG and Stainless. You guys are great !