It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond redemption.

Call of Juarez is now available DRM-free, 50% off until November 12th, 11pm UTC.

Play both sides of a personal conflict: fugitive Billy and his pursuer reverend Ray. Intense gunfights, nerve-wracking duels, creative use of your whip, horseback shooting, and a dramatic story that brings out the true grit of the Wild West.
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried the game on Windows 7 64-bit yet?
I've played on WIndows 8.1 64 bit and game is going fine. I know that you're asking about Windows 7, but I'm guessing that older version of the system won't have issues either.
Post edited November 06, 2018 by MartiusR
Nice, nice, nice. One more game for GOGs catalogue. One more game is easy to optain. One more game I don´t need the hardcopy for anymore.
Yes!
If you manage to get Gunslinger her I will die happy!
Does the game have any kind of skirmish mode? Or is there an ability to manually choose the maps?
Yeshu: If you manage to get Gunslinger her I will die happy!
Oh yeah! Gunslinger is my favorite of the bunch by far. :D
gandalfnho: Nice to see Call of Juarez here, maybe we can see Chrome here in the future too?
My thoughts exactly. I liked Chrome a lot more than Call of Juarez, but then again I'm not a fan of westerns.
Post edited November 06, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
I remember chasing down criminals yelling Bible verses at them in this game.
Some of the mechanics (other than the "Yell Bible verses at criminal scum" mechanic) didn't age well, and I'm not sure I'd get it again here, but more choice is always good!
Post edited November 06, 2018 by babark
Cool!
Does Call of Juarez allow manual saves or does it use checkpoints?
IronArcturus: Does Call of Juarez allow manual saves or does it use checkpoints?
I played on 2012, and Yes, You can manualy save....
You can check the game manual on Steam https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/3020/manuals/manual_en.pdf
Digital_CHE: I played on 2012, and Yes, You can manualy save....
You can check the game manual on Steam https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/3020/manuals/manual_en.pdf
Thanks for the info!
Bring the rest of them as well.
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried the game on Windows 7 64-bit yet?
Yep. works fine here.
IronArcturus: Does the game have any kind of skirmish mode? Or is there an ability to manually choose the maps?
Nope, only "campaign" and multiplayer (did I correctly understand, that you're interested in some kind of "multi, but with bots only"?)

There are also no challenges/single maps/etc.