It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond redemption.

Call of Juarez is now available DRM-free, 50% off until November 12th, 11pm UTC.

Play both sides of a personal conflict: fugitive Billy and his pursuer reverend Ray. Intense gunfights, nerve-wracking duels, creative use of your whip, horseback shooting, and a dramatic story that brings out the true grit of the Wild West.
This is a great release, and a surprising one, as Techland and CDProjekt have been something of a competition. So I am even happier to see that COJ is released on GOG because of that.
I already have COJ on a disc, but a digital copy on GOG will be a nice addition - I am not even sure where those discs are now.
Ray going on a shooting spree, quoting passages from the Bible in his hand as he takes down one assailant after the other - priceless experience!
Andrey82: Great! But we also need other 3 Call of Juarez too! I will even buy Cartel, it was very funny at some scenes. :)
Is it worth to even play it? I actually own it, as it was a freebie in one magazine, I think, but I somehow bounced away from it after playing a mission or two. Does it get any better? I did not really dig the modern setting so much, it smelled too much of GTA, but maybe I was just biased, expecting another WIld West experience?
Post edited November 05, 2018 by lubwak
Wow, Great news, finally CoJ is here. :)
Post edited November 05, 2018 by erbello
Andrey82: Can you post quote because I can't find that information anywhere?
Caesar.: I guess he's talking about the other news post about the made-in-Poland weekly sale: https://www.gog.com/news/games_made_in_poland_up_to_90_off_call_of_juarez_goes_drmfree

At the end, teasing new Polish releases:

Stay tuned, there are more things coming your way this week from Poland's backyard!
Caesar.:
I was wondering the same, thanks!
I had a lot of fun with the games in this series, great to see it on gog.
Played this series on the xbox 360 back in the day. Very fun games! :D Glad to see it released here! If I had more time I could affoard to gaming, I'd pick it up right now! But unfortunetly, if I bought the game right now, I'd probably fail my classes! :P

Also, never realized this game was made in Poland! Cool! :P
Nice! Is this the right time to ask for more Russian games?
Nice release!
Bought.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by Lifthrasil
Thank you very much Techland and GOG, great release!
Great release!
Hope to see Gunslinger and The Cartel on here as well soon. :D
lubwak: Is it worth to even play it? I actually own it, as it was a freebie in one magazine, I think, but I somehow bounced away from it after playing a mission or two. Does it get any better?
Well, this game isn't that bad in mu opinion. But if you didn't liked it from start - I doubt that you will like it.

lubwak: I did not really dig the modern setting so much, it smelled too much of GTA, but maybe I was just biased, expecting another WIld West experience?
Cartel is closer to Call of Duty or GTA in terms of atmosphere and setting, not western like other three games. So if you don't like modern setting - you will not like this game.
Is this the international uncensored version?
One more game on permanent "Hidden" mode in my Steam library... but FYI, Windows Defender threw a flag at it when i installed it (see attached)
Attachments:
Who need Red Dead Redemption 2 when you have Call of Juarez ?
Mawthra: One more game on permanent "Hidden" mode in my Steam library... but FYI, Windows Defender threw a flag at it when i installed it (see attached)
GOG is a trustworthy source, so its definitely a false positive.
shit, I just bought this on steam.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by tinyE