It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a gunslinger you always dreamt to be with these two western classics.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger are now available DRM-free. Get them both, as well as other Techland games, up to -75% during our Techland Publisher Week. Promo ends on September 20th, 1PM UTC.

Follow the story of the McCall brothers in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. They will kill anyone who stands between them and the legendary Gold of Juarez in order to save their family. But when the allure of money and women tests their bond, will the blood they share prove to be thicker than water?

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West.
As there are still 20 hours left in the sale, I think it's worth to mention that there are adamhm's wrappers for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger making the games easily available under Linux.
Post edited September 19, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
Is there any way to unlock "exclusive content" in CoJ: Bound in Blood (gog version)? In retail version there was separate code (not CD-key!) added to game to unlock (I don't even remember what was it). Can't find any code in my library.

Besides - are there any worth download Single Player maps to Bound in Blood?

To be more specific - I'm not asking about "where" to download those maps, but rather about maps you've played and they were good/interesting.

Thanks in advance!
MartiusR: Is there any way to unlock "exclusive content" in CoJ: Bound in Blood (gog version)? In retail version there was separate code (not CD-key!) added to game to unlock (I don't even remember what was it). Can't find any code in my library.
Are you referencing this?
kai2: Gameplay is fast, refined, and great in Gunslinger and solid with a few kinks in Bound in Blood. Both are far, far beyond CoJ1.
Does that mean that both games are more like "real" shooters and do not have platforming and timed sections like the first Call of Juarez?

adamhm: Both Bound in Blood and Gunslinger seem to run well from what I've played so far. They need WMP9 installed for videos to work, and Bound in Blood requires D9VK to render properly.
So Bound in Blood will not run with a "normal" Wine installation, but Gunslinger will run?
Post edited September 20, 2019 by eiii
Cartel is also a good shooter. Certainly better than many others. Bring it to GOG pls so I can finally play it without uPlay.
MartiusR: Is there any way to unlock "exclusive content" in CoJ: Bound in Blood (gog version)? In retail version there was separate code (not CD-key!) added to game to unlock (I don't even remember what was it). Can't find any code in my library.
I found these exclusive content codes on Steam.
TheMonkofDestiny: Are you referencing this?
Yes, that's exactly it. Thank you!

MaxFulvus: I found these exclusive content codes on Steam.
Thanks as well!
Post edited September 20, 2019 by MartiusR