It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a gunslinger you always dreamt to be with these two western classics.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger are now available DRM-free. Get them both, as well as other Techland games, up to -75% during our Techland Publisher Week. Promo ends on September 20th, 1PM UTC.

Follow the story of the McCall brothers in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. They will kill anyone who stands between them and the legendary Gold of Juarez in order to save their family. But when the allure of money and women tests their bond, will the blood they share prove to be thicker than water?

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West.
Naathir: GOOOOG This is not funny at all!!! :(
Maybe it's because of this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bnew_authentication_protocol_for_card_paymentsb_3424f
Post edited September 13, 2019 by M3troid
Never clicked purchase so quickly. Thank you GOG and Techland, because it sure wasn't going to be Ubisoft coming to their senses...
Gunslinger is a really good Singleplayer Shooter imo!
Thanks Techland *cough* Dying Light 2 on GOG on release, please *cough*
Will definitely buy both games slightly later with this discount. :) Also, really interested to see Cartel on GOG. Will buy it to see if it is as good and everyone tells. :)
You bought two games too many... (but I only bought one).
Pawel1995: Gunslinger is a really good Singleplayer Shooter imo!
You jinxed it, now it'll probably be an Epic exclusive.
Never heard of it before. Looks like GUN on steroids. I'll probably buy it if it works well in Wine.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by shmerl
YeeHaaw, thanks part'ner! Another two games to add to my de-steamed pile!
Pawel1995: Gunslinger is a really good Singleplayer Shooter imo!
W3irdN3rd: You jinxed it, now it'll probably be an Epic exclusive.
I'll take an Epic timed exclusive over a life long Steam "Exclusive" any day
If i only played one of the series, which one should it be?
pkk234: If i only played one of the series, which one should it be?
This and, what is the order?

CoJ
CoJ Bound In Blood
CoJ Gunslinger

That right?
Nice additions.
Didn't expect for Bound in Blood to be still on my wishlist once it reached GOG, but it did happened.
Now it's just a question of how long will it stay there. xD
Great news. Thank you, Gog.
pkk234: If i only played one of the series, which one should it be?
If you want a strong story with ok gameplay, play Call of Juarez Bound in Blood.

If you want strong gameplay with ok story, play Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

If -- after playing the other two -- you're a completionist who doesn't mind "jank," play Call of Juarez.
W3irdN3rd: You jinxed it, now it'll probably be an Epic exclusive.
mechmouse: I'll take an Epic timed exclusive over a life long Steam "Exclusive" any day
Except that you cannot play epic launcher games without logging online, as you need to do that in order to go offline... don't believe me? Unplug your Ethernet/wifi first, then try to play the epic launcher's games... ironically, even steam has an offline mode, while epic doesn't.