It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a gunslinger you always dreamt to be with these two western classics.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger are now available DRM-free. Get them both, as well as other Techland games, up to -75% during our Techland Publisher Week. Promo ends on September 20th, 1PM UTC.

Follow the story of the McCall brothers in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. They will kill anyone who stands between them and the legendary Gold of Juarez in order to save their family. But when the allure of money and women tests their bond, will the blood they share prove to be thicker than water?

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West.
tfishell: Is CoJ: The Cartel really that bad? (Setting aside story) obviously GOG declined that one.
The game is not even available on Steam, so I suspect that they haven't decoupled it from Uplay as of yet.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by Grargar
Yes! Insta bought them! Now I have high hopes that Techland will collaborate together with GOG to bring here Chrome and Chrome: SpecForce. They are not the best games of early 2000s but they definitely marked my childhood! Let's hope those titles are not in legal limbo. Happy gaming to anyone who waited for these.
EDIT
GOOOOG This is not funny at all!!! :(
Attachments:
Post edited September 13, 2019 by Naathir
Noice.
Nice Techland sale, but when does the newest Dying Light DLC arrive?
Ueber: Nice Techland sale, but when does the newest Dying Light DLC arrive?
After Dying Light came to GoG?
Hell yes! Finally! I was starting to think these would never be released. Thanks so much!
GOG.com: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger are now available DRM-free.
eiii: With regional pricing getting more and more bold. While the base game for me "only" has 2% surcharge on top of the US price Bound in Blood comes with almost 20% surcharge now.
Oh yes. For Techland $2.49 equals 2.59 Euro. Given the fact that the actual exchange rate is $1=1,11 Euro that's really more than unfair. But then again - paying more than base price imo will always be unfair.

Edit: Fun fact: Looking at Gunslinger it's the other way around. You pay less than base price. I wonder if you pay the same if you buy both.

Maxvorstadt: After Dying Light came to GoG?
Dying Light already IS on GOG.

@GOG: I doubt the game does not have any spoken language (which is the case according to the gamecard).
Post edited September 13, 2019 by MarkoH01
More games to free from Steam oppression. Come to papa :O

EDIT:
On second thought, since I already own it elsewhere I might wait for 75% on Gunslinger too. So only Bound in Blood for now.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by idbeholdME
Played Crime Cities, it's great and unique game worth your time. It's weird how you got more games set underwater but only one-two in future city with gigantic skyscrappers and flying cars.

Now I'll wait for both Chrome games and their Extermination strategy. Chrome was pretty cool with its vast levels and frankly - I replayed Chrome more times than Far Cry, it certainly aged better than FC.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by SpecShadow
Naathir: EDIT
GOOOOG This is not funny at all!!! :(
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bnew_authentication_protocol_for_card_paymentsb_3424f
eiii: With regional pricing getting more and more bold. While the base game for me "only" has 2% surcharge on top of the US price Bound in Blood comes with almost 20% surcharge now.
MarkoH01: Oh yes. For Techland $2.49 equals 2.59 Euro. Given the fact that the actual exchange rate is $1=1,11 Euro that's really more than unfair. But then again - paying more than base price imo will always be unfair.

Edit: Fun fact: Looking at Gunslinger it's the other way around. You pay less than base price. I wonder if you pay the same if you buy both.

MarkoH01: Dying Light already IS on GOG.

@GOG: I doubt the game does not have any spoken language (which is the case according to the gamecard).
As long as I can`t buy it it is not on GoG! :-D
Now all we need is Chrome+Specforce!
It is already, unfortunately not for Germans.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by Ueber
btw the Crime Cities OST can be bought on Bandcamp, for those interested - https://pawelblaszczak.bandcamp.com/album/crime-cities-original-game-soundtrack
MarkoH01: @GOG: I doubt the game does not have any spoken language (which is the case according to the gamecard).
German Voices are included. :-)