It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanctuary is being sought/ Whispered prayers a last resort.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ancient horrors constantly lurking in the corner of your eye. Mad cultists sacrificing their humanity in order to appease terrible gods. Your own sanity hanging by a thin, fleshy thread. H.P. Lovecraft's works come to life in all their soul-biting vigor as this 1920s story of survival horror unfolds. Will you dare see it to its bitter end?

NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
I really hope to see this appear in GOG again, steam version is basically unplayable.
arsalan12: I really hope to see this appear in GOG again
Me too.
I gotta be honest: if I made some important fixes and GOG wanted to use them in their release, I'd want to be getting a percentage (a very small percentage, but a percentage) of their sales. :P
I remember that game. It was one of GOG's "Here Today - Gone Tomorrow" releases. :D
GOG.com: Sanctuary is being sought/ Whispered prayers a last resort.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ancient horrors constantly lurking in the corner of your eye. Mad cultists sacrificing their humanity in order to appease terrible gods. Your own sanity hanging by a thin, fleshy thread. H.P. Lovecraft's works come to life in all their soul-biting vigor as this 1920s story of survival horror unfolds. Will you dare see it to its bitter end?

NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
I can found game in the shop :(:(

Not again released ???

Best regards,
JARDELBertrand: I can found game in the shop :(:(

Not again released ???

Best regards,
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_call_of_cthulhu_dark_corners_of_the_earth_b7169/post203/?staff=yes
Finally. It's back :)
Let's hope this isn't just a slip up on GOG's end.
I'm seeing it as buy able here but I also brought it when it was available.
Swedrami: Let's hope this isn't just a slip up on GOG's end.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_sale_bbethesda_publisher_saleb_72475/post1

Oh, and the return of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, complete with a 50% discount.
Is the GOG version identical to Steam? I'm curious because someone mentioned in the game forum here that this one solved some v-sync issue, a game content issue and something else.

Also, full support with the dev patch? 2 things I loved with that one was developer quick save anywhere and no-clip to bypass getting stuck in a glitch.
low rated
deleted
Nirth: someone mentioned in the game forum here that this one solved some v-sync issue, a game content issue and something else.
This is correct, see the original announcement.

I don't know if the game has been modified after the takedown.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by African_wildlife
low rated
deleted
timppu: Awww schucks. Hopefully it comes back soon (I didn't buy it yet even though I found the price agreeable even without a discount).
Now it's back and with a 50% discount, so you can find the price doubly agreeable!