It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dum vivimus, vivamus

<span class="bold">Caesar&trade; IV</span>, a pinnacle of city-building strategies set in ancient times, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Rome wasn't built in a day, you know, and neither were the Roman aqueducts which are still subjects of study and praise by many a scholar. The same is true for the majestic structures they left behind, which still stand proud all across Europe. Want to know how they managed to erect these marvels of the ancient world? Assume control of the economy, planning, building, and managment of Roman settlements in challenging scenarios set during the Kingdom, Republic, and Empire eras, and watch your humble village grow to become a sprawling ancient metropolis. Even back then, people were very concerned with public services, hygiene, spectacles, and overall quality of life, so it's up to you to balance the complex needs of your citizens with the realities of city management, if you want to be remembered more as a Marcus Aurelius and less as a Nero.

Plan, build, and sustain a Roman metropolis that could stand the test of time in <span class="bold">Caesar&trade; IV</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Wow, nice. :D
Post edited May 27, 2016 by PainOfSalvation
low rated
Well, not for me.
PainOfSalvation: Hail! o/
\o Ave!
Wierd bug on product page. It states on buy series, Ceaser IV free, nothing happens when you click on the Add To Cart button. Shame, I thought I might get it Free :o)
Et tu, Brute?
PainOfSalvation: Hail! o/
rodrolliv: \o Ave!
I think they're saying hello? xD
Post edited May 27, 2016 by omega64
good to see more Activision releases!
and the current hint is solved
wishlisted
Nice "good old" release though I prefer the 2D isometric view of the older episodes.
omega64: Et tu, Brute? I think they're saying hello? xD
It might be the classic "Those who are about to die salute you" thingamajig.
Ooooh. Looks great.
How does this one compare with Caesar 3 ?
Well this is nice to see for a couple of reasons. It's another Caesar game, so that's nice. It's also another "new" release from Activision here, so let's please keep them coming. :)
I'm more of a Nero, this game isn't for me. :)
For some reason I thought the first Caesar was here. Am I hallucinating?
tinyE: For some reason I thought the first Caesar was here. Am I hallucinating?
You might be drunk if you're seeing 4 caesars.