It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for a story-driven tactical RPG set in an alternate-history version of World War II. Broken Lines is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Your squad crash-lands behind enemy lines, with no intel or leadership to support them. The long way home begins, but will the brave soldiers succeed before the horrors of war break them?
Pop!
No more Linux for GOG?
I wanted to ask whether this is not the same as Commandos, only without the name - but then i saw the trailer and it looks nothing like Commandos, in a good way.

I am weary of WW1/2 scenarios, but story-driven tactical game set in WW2, with all the hard choices?
Sign me up.

Instabuy.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Tarhiel
high rated
GOG.com: It’s time for a story-driven tactical RPG set in an alternate-history version of World War II. Broken Lines is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Your squad crash-lands behind enemy lines, with no intel or leadership to support them. The long way home begins, but will the brave soldiers succeed before the horrors of war break them?
Hello!

Thank you for the news about Broken Lines! We are hope that all players will enjoy playing and have fun! Btw, you can follow us here: https://www.gog.com/forum/broken_lines

Good luck!
Tarhiel: I am weary of WW1/2 scenarios, but story-driven tactical game set in WW2, with all the hard choices?
Sign me up.
Sounds like Silent Storm to me.
Tarhiel: I am weary of WW1/2 scenarios, but story-driven tactical game set in WW2, with all the hard choices?
Sign me up.
igrok: Sounds like Silent Storm to me.
I haven´t played that one, but I heard a good things about it :)
Of course, the Linux version has miraculously vanished upon release.

Way to go, GOG!
Is there procedural content?
igrok: Silent Storm
Tarhiel: I haven´t played that one, but I heard a good things about it
Oh, you definitely should play it someday
Reglisse: No more Linux for GOG?
"The other major OS versions, Linux and MacOS will be added at a later date, and of course, we will announce this properly as well." - source.

Looks like my type of game, hyped! :-)
Tarhiel: I haven´t played that one, but I heard a good things about it
BreOl72: Oh, you definitely should play it someday
Well, then I have to wait for a discount on it:)
Reglisse: No more Linux for GOG?
zeffyr: "The other major OS versions, Linux and MacOS will be added at a later date, and of course, we will announce this properly as well." - source.

Looks like my type of game, hyped! :-)
Nice!
Thank you :)
Will definitely be picking this one up, but not without a launch day discount :(

I'll be waiting for a sale, unfortunately
Will pick it up as well.