It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Full Release ahead!

<span class="bold">Bounty Train</span>, a railroad simulation/management game set in the Old West, has graduated Games in Development and is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Ready to ride through America on your "steel horse"? Real historical events, bandit attacks, bold inventions, and your personal brand of business-handling are about to change the course of 19th century North America. The game's full release adds to the storyline, while bringing new quests and overall improvements to the GID version.

<span class="bold">upgrade to Trainium Edition</span> and gain access to sweet upcoming goodies: the digital artbook, the soundtrack, two special items, and the first DLC, once it's released.

Ride the trailer.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by maladr0Id
Released today, but there are reviews from 2016?
Not even a fan of the genre and it looks pretty cool. Wishlisted until I have freetime.
Mmmm, Steam still tagged it Early Access Game.
Maxvorstadt: Released today, but there are reviews from 2016?
Formerly in-dev title.
It was already here as an in-dev game...

EDIT: Damn you Grargar. :P
Post edited May 16, 2017 by BKGaming
It was in "dev" status in GOG for quite a long time, like Steam's Early Access.
low rated
kbnrylaec: Mmmm, Steam still tagged it Early Access Game.
So they just renamed it from in dev to release version to attract more people?
And I already have it wishlisted. How the hell did that happen? I don't recall a coming soon thread.
"Trainium" Edition? Are they running out of names?

EDIT: Game doesn't look bad. Might check it out sometime.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by ZFR
Looks nice enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1k6tME4ubo
high rated
kbnrylaec: Mmmm, Steam still tagged it Early Access Game.
Maxvorstadt: So they just renamed it from in dev to release version to attract more people?
or maybe, just maybe, it is now completed?
I'm glad Bounty Train is here, but someone should say it:

Is this the release today? Seriously?

I was hoping for Empathy: Path of Whispers. Or perhaps Dead Cells. Or some other hot new indie. Or a surprise DRM-free classic... Oblivion, maybe? But instead we get a game that's been in-dev here for a year...

Wouldn't a system where normal releases are known ahead of time be better? This recurring disappointment most Tuesdays and Thursdays is getting old... and it's killing my enthusiasm for GOG.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/communicate_release_schedule_in_advance
Post edited May 17, 2017 by SeduceMePlz
Looks like the Hype Train derailed today....
Maxvorstadt: Looks like the Hype Train derailed today....
in which way?