It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They're tiny, they're tuny, they're all a little looney.

The <span class="bold">Soundtrack + Art Book</span> package for lovely experimental adventure Botanicula, is now available for purchase, DRM-free on GOG.com.

It's only fitting that an interactions-filled delight like Botanicula should rely heavily upon its whimsical sound design and nuanced animations to shine. Want to know where this wacky music and characters came from? This Soundtrack + Art Book companion contains 50 minutes of DVA's compositions and 59 pages of Jaromir Plachy's drawings for you to enjoy.

If you've still to discover Amanita's lovely gem, <span class="bold">Botanicula</span> is now 75% off until July 9, 10PM UTC.
Buy both the base game and the DLC for an additional 20% off.

Listen to a sample.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Klumpen0815: @everyone: If you ever bought a bundle with Machinarium or Botanicula on HumbleBundle, look inside your library and you will find both the updated soundtracks and the artbooks.
SpiderFighter: I think it depends on the bundle. I only have the soundtrack (but thanks a lot for the info, because I didn't even realize I had that!).
In the platform option at the top right there should also be "eBook" besides Windows, Linux, Mac and Android, you should find the artbook there.
Post edited July 06, 2017 by Klumpen0815
It would have been best had this been a free upgrade for people who have owned the game for a while.