It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They're tiny, they're tuny, they're all a little looney.

The <span class="bold">Soundtrack + Art Book</span> package for lovely experimental adventure Botanicula, is now available for purchase, DRM-free on GOG.com.

It's only fitting that an interactions-filled delight like Botanicula should rely heavily upon its whimsical sound design and nuanced animations to shine. Want to know where this wacky music and characters came from? This Soundtrack + Art Book companion contains 50 minutes of DVA's compositions and 59 pages of Jaromir Plachy's drawings for you to enjoy.

If you've still to discover Amanita's lovely gem, <span class="bold">Botanicula</span> is now 75% off until July 9, 10PM UTC.
Buy both the base game and the DLC for an additional 20% off.

Listen to a sample.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Thank you :)

As Amanita's long-time fan and collector I'll instagrab this gem.
high rated
It's only fitting that people who pre-ordered this game all the way back in 2012 and got cucked hard by Anamita ought to receive this as a free upgrade.

Just sayin'!
Dear developer,
Could you update the Machinarium here on gog please?
This is nice and all, but I feel like this is mad late. What made them decide to wait so long to release it here (I'm assuming it's been out on Steam for some time already)?
zeogold: This is nice and all, but I feel like this is mad late. What made them decide to wait so long to release it here (I'm assuming it's been out on Steam for some time already)?
I just checked, the Steam release date the the artbook/soundtrack is apparently 2 weeks ago.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by amcdermo
zeogold: This is nice and all, but I feel like this is mad late. What made them decide to wait so long to release it here (I'm assuming it's been out on Steam for some time already)?
amcdermo: I just checked, the release date the the artbook/soundtrack is apparently 2 weeks ago.
For Steam too? If so, my mistake.
But that would raise the question of why they waited so long to release the artbook/soundtrack in general.
GOG.com: [...] If you've still to discover Amanita's lovely gem, <span class="bold">Botanicula</span> is now 75% off until July 9, 10PM UTC.
Buy both the base game and the DLC for an additional 20% off. [...]
Either I'm reading this wrong, or something's wrong with the discount percentages.

I see a 75% off for each of these two items on their respective pages. The "Buy this series" also shows a total of 75% off.
Adding them both to my cart gives a total discount of 80%.

Does anyone else see this, or Is it just me?
One of the best soundtracks in games.
zeogold: For Steam too? If so, my mistake.
But that would raise the question of why they waited so long to release the artbook/soundtrack in general.
Not exactly in general. Released June 20 on Steam. Released since forever in HB.
HypersomniacLive: Either I'm reading this wrong, or something's wrong with the discount percentages.

I see a 75% off for each of these two items on their respective pages. The "Buy this series" also shows a total of 75% off.
Adding them both to my cart gives a total discount of 80%.

Does anyone else see this, or Is it just me?
I'm seeing an 80% on the artbook and soundtrack.

I guess, 20% of 25% of the total is 5% of the total.

So 75% + (20% * 25%) = 75% + 5% = 80%.

*shrug*
Post edited July 05, 2017 by madth3
madth3: [...] I guess, 20% of 25% of the total is 5% of the total.

So 75% + (20% * 25%) = 75% + 5% = 80%.

*shrug*
I guess my approach of "an additional 20% off" was much simpler and less creative. Cheers.
HypersomniacLive: I guess my approach of "an additional 20% off" was much simpler and less creative. Cheers.
And less lucrative... ;)
amcdermo: I just checked, the release date the the artbook/soundtrack is apparently 2 weeks ago.
zeogold: For Steam too? If so, my mistake.
I meant the Steam release date. I'll edit my post.

Checking on Humble, there's an artbook on my account dated 12th June 2017.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by amcdermo
loved this game, so happy and cheerful, the soundtrack was perfect
Absolutely worth a dollar.

Best game soundtrack ever.