It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here’s something fun for all the couch co-op party game fans with a knack for challenges! Bonkies is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will end on 5th February 2021, 2 PM UTC. Gather your prime mates, equip your banana-fuelled jetpack, and robo-arm, and raise wacky buildings all over the cosmos for the glory of apekind!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Midnight_Wolf: What the hell is this shit doing on GOG?

Stop rejecting good games and giving us this Teletubbies-like crap for babies.

All we get is cheap mobile phone games like this, and anime visual novels lately.... Does anybody in the GOG approval team actually play video games, or is it a bunch of bored shareholders just drinking tea all day?
more likely they are all getting their cash from their overlords in china.
Oh dear F***ing hell welp back to buying games off steam for me HO-LEE-FAQ

While you lot are at it would it be possible to change the forum colours to pink and different shades of pink and make it frilly, GRANDMA

Also yes I am being a smart a$$ this time.

what next Walkies - I thought of something else but I can't post it here because it's too vulgar.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by fr33kSh0w2012