It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monster Prom: Second Term is now available DRM-free. Get Monster Prom 30% off and Second Term DLC 10% off until March 5th, 4pm UTC.

The school year at Spooky High continues with Monster Prom: Second Term, the very first premium content expansion of the widely-popular multiplayer dating sim developed by Beautiful Glitch. Second Term features all-new characters, narratives and events that will provide you with countless new experiences in your quest of finding monster love.
I already bought it. Very funny. I liked that it gave us the option to directly play the content of the DLC or to play the classic version.
So how fun is this game solo? I don't really have any meatworld friends who'd be willing to play multiplayer with me, and I get the impression that that's 80% of the fun (same reason I'm not buying that cooking game yet).
Crisco1492: So how fun is this game solo? I don't really have any meatworld friends who'd be willing to play multiplayer with me, and I get the impression that that's 80% of the fun (same reason I'm not buying that cooking game yet).
If you like visual novel type games (or whatever you'd call Long Live the Queen if you don't consider it a VN) at all, it's good solo for sure.

Its writing is pretty good. Art's nice. So if you like the topics or themes, but not necessarily usually that game play, you could still find it enjoyable. And it has A LOT of content.
Post edited February 27, 2019 by mqstout
Crisco1492: So how fun is this game solo? I don't really have any meatworld friends who'd be willing to play multiplayer with me, and I get the impression that that's 80% of the fun (same reason I'm not buying that cooking game yet).
mqstout: If you like visual novel type games (or whatever you'd call Long Live the Queen if you don't consider it a VN) at all, it's good solo for sure.

Its writing is pretty good. Art's nice. So if you like the topics or themes, but not necessarily usually that game play, you could still find it enjoyable. And it has A LOT of content.
Thanks. I'll give it a go.
mqstout: Two copies purchased. Play party scheduled.
The game caught my attention for that very reason. Seems like a fun "crack a few beers with a small group of friends" kind of party game.

Any idea if this can be run on a tablet? In my circle passing around a tablet is 10Xs more likely to happen than hanging out around a PC.
Ixamyakxim: The game caught my attention for that very reason. Seems like a fun "crack a few beers with a small group of friends" kind of party game.

Any idea if this can be run on a tablet? In my circle passing around a tablet is 10Xs more likely to happen than hanging out around a PC.
It'd probably work technically, BUT it's better to have it up on the big screen and pass around the mouse or keyboard or controller. A lot of the fun comes from seeing everything as it goes. It would stream OK from one computer to another too, if you'd prefer that way.
mqstout: It'd probably work technically, BUT it's better to have it up on the big screen and pass around the mouse or keyboard or controller.
You know, I'm an old school PC gamer and I ALWAYS forget how easy it is to just plug / mirror your PC on the TV LOL - thanks for this - big screen + controller might be a good way to go!