It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monster Prom: Second Term is now available DRM-free. Get Monster Prom 30% off and Second Term DLC 10% off until March 5th, 4pm UTC.

The school year at Spooky High continues with Monster Prom: Second Term, the very first premium content expansion of the widely-popular multiplayer dating sim developed by Beautiful Glitch. Second Term features all-new characters, narratives and events that will provide you with countless new experiences in your quest of finding monster love.
Ah, good old glitches...sorry GOG. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdZHR75iCM
GOG.com: Monster Prom: Second Term is now available DRM-free. Get Monster Prom 30% off and Second Term DLC 10% off until March 5th, 4pm UTC.

The school year at Spooky High continues with Monster Prom: Second Term, the very first premium content expansion of the widely-popular multiplayer dating sim developed by Beautiful Glitch. Second Term features all-new characters, narratives and events that will provide you with countless new experiences in your quest of finding monster love.
Hey, it returned...six days later ;)
GOG.com: Monster Prom: Second Term is now available DRM-free. Get Monster Prom 30% off and Second Term DLC 10% off until March 5th, 4pm UTC.

BreOl72: Hey, it returned...six days later ;)
I had a feeling of dejavu... thought i saw the game before, seems this is a DLC ? make a main game and dozens of 'DLC" ah well if the formula works

still wonder : Processor: 2GHz Dual-Core CPU for something that looks like a HD adobe flash animation ?
٩◔‿◔۶ i mean.. come on devs .... just because super computers are very common nowadays and quite affordable doesn't mean you have to go the easy way... $‿$

I stick to the default game categories ●‿●
Post edited February 26, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Will buy this in a bit s it is a fun game.
gamesfreak64: just because super computers are very common nowadays and reasonably affordable doesn't mean you have to go the easy way... $‿$
They don't have, but do it anyway.
gamesfreak64: just because super computers are very common nowadays and reasonably affordable doesn't mean you have to go the easy way... $‿$
LootHunter: They don't have, but do it anyway.
i know, empathic embarrassment is what i experience now (he uncomfortable sympathetic feeling experienced while watching someone else embarrass themselves)( the large number of devs that create like this ( seems tehre are lots of them)

Anyway in away this is only good, need to save as much to setup a new PC, and if the majority of games arriving will be like this ... then i might be able to build one very soon (∩▂∩)
wanted to get i3 but its so expensive thats why i go for it and maybe go for an i5 7x or 8x range :D
its lots of extra $ but.....
gamesfreak64: still wonder : Processor: 2GHz Dual-Core CPU for something that looks like a HD adobe flash animation ?
٩◔‿◔۶ i mean.. come on devs .... just because super computers are very common nowadays and quite affordable doesn't mean you have to go the easy way...
Super computer ?!? The core duo T2500 was a dual core 2GHz CPU. It was released 13 years ago. This is probably the minimum spec they tested it on due to availability.
gamesfreak64: still wonder : Processor: 2GHz Dual-Core CPU for something that looks like a HD adobe flash animation ?
٩◔‿◔۶ i mean.. come on devs .... just because super computers are very common nowadays and quite affordable doesn't mean you have to go the easy way...
hummer010: Super computer ?!? The core duo T2500 was a dual core 2GHz CPU. It was released 13 years ago. This is probably the minimum spec they tested it on due to availability.
Sorry i only look at HZ , im not tech savvy enough to know about the frequence and number of rotations and all that 'jazz'
i understand ghz thats all i need., i know i3 and i5 and up have difference but i look at ghz and dual ghz no matter how old cause this is too much for a flashlike game, have played many good flash games on old pc that looked like this.

Maybe its bcause of click n create tools used to develop games , nowadays they can build a game and while developing see a preview running in a window , thats not how they developed in the 80s and nineties, was playing JA2 again and boy that game might be old buy the inetraction and the inbetween cutscenes are really good compared too what we have now , today tehre are a few gems , but the majority is s so and would get a 6 as a grade
i think thats a C in usa?

Seeing all the 'new' games made me admire the devs of the past even more, ja2 fallout 1+2 and any game like those, the movies and animations , many games of the 20th century cant get even close imho. :D
hummer010: Super computer ?!? The core duo T2500 was a dual core 2GHz CPU. It was released 13 years ago. This is probably the minimum spec they tested it on due to availability.
To be fair that would've been a supercomputer in the 1960s. Hell, my first smartphone was about 10x faster than the first supercomputer :p

So if you're still running a UNIVAC...
Instabought, had been looking forward to this. Looking forward to playing it.
Instabought...again! :P
Two copies purchased. Play party scheduled.
tremere110: To be fair that would've been a supercomputer in the 1960s. Hell, my first smartphone was about 10x faster than the first supercomputer :p

So if you're still running a UNIVAC...
? UNIVAC ? never heard of it --->

found: google

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Museum_of_Science%2C_Boston%2C_MA_-_IMG_3163.JPG

Looks more like a mixpanel for music then a 'computer'
Anyway, discovered 2 new games while browsing steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1016720/Save_Koch/
It's a Pig , yup a nice looking one with a big snaut

youtube demo ( part of the game) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k9yQ3NHxYY

and this one: ( seems it has more more violence ) cant find a demo video on you tube
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1016770/Interrogation/

Anyway the first one with the Pig might look good among the other games GOG had :D
I mean nice pink purple and colorful vampires are fun but games with other colors are also welcome, and more nice games are available at Steam of which some would also fit great on GOG.