It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Save your fiancée… and the world while you’re at it! Masters of Anima from Focus Home Interactive is now available on GOG.COM DRM-free with a 50% discount until 3rd December, 2 pm UTC.

The game combines elements of action, adventure, RPG, and strategy. As Otto, a young apprentice of Anima, you must rescue your fiancée Ana, who was abducted by the evil Zahr and his golems. To defeat them, Otto must win a series of battles in which he can summon up to 100 magical Guardians for help.
Nice! Thanks Focus HI and GOG.
I saw this on the other platform and wished it had come to Gog and here it is, so great news for me :)
Masters of Anime
Looks like a nice little Pikmin-alike.
This must not be an important release for them to put the wrong trailer!
Mr.Mumbles: Looks like a nice little Pikmin-alike.
Does it? From the screenshots I assumed it was a hack and slash. I'll have to check out some youtube clips.
I bought it yesterday and I have to admit - for this price it's a steal. Played it only for 2 hours so far, but it's definitely a game I will explore further in the next few days. Quite unique gameplay, maybe not for everyone, but polished and fairly complex. Check out the gameplay, but it's definitely worth the price.