It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The pirate you were meant to be.

<span class="bold">Blood &amp; Gold: Caribbean</span>, a free-roaming plunderer simulation, now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Did blood start flowing after the lust of gold put men's hearts afire, or was it the other way around? Ah, don't bother yer noggins with such nonsense, me laddies, for Blood & Gold will always find a way to cross paths, whether on land or at sea.

Especially in the Caribbean, where every man is free to carve his own path and make his own fortune, either as a businessman or a cutthroat (but aren't those unnervingly similar?). Blood & Gold is a bold reimagining of the open-world strategy/RPG, containing new features and updated gameplay that will make your pirating exploits even more memorable. Put together a fleet to plunder the seven seas, crush these spineless landlubbers on solid ground or rule the islands as a shrewd businessman. Blood & Gold: Caribbean! brings the Native tribes for expanded troop variety, an all new blackjack minigame, the ability to play as a female character, new mission types, destructible fortifications during sieges and many more improvements and additions!

All previous owners of Caribbean! will receive a free copy of Blood & Gold: Caribbean!. The original game will still be accessible to current owners, but saved games will NOT be compatible with the new version.

Fill your rum diaries with hand-made swashbuckling adventures in <span class="bold">Blood &amp; Gold: Caribbean</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. Plunder it with a 10% discount that will last until December 17, 4:59 PM GMT.
It does not inspire me that much, and has not even the italian translation, i'll pass :)
Never really followed this M&B series and all its branches. But this here reads interesting. Surprise release with a surprise instabuy :)

Hopefully there gets something cool new released between now and the 13.; 11 bucks away from the blackguards unlock.
Seems great, Wishlisted for now though until I hear some reviews and when it drops in price a bit.
Quite interesting release I must say....

I didn't have the time yet to play the previous Mount&Blade games but I think I could begin with this one as I love the setting and the fact that you can play as a woman.

Now I hope Santa Claus is gonna bring me some money later this month so I can afford this game ^o^
I bought the original Caribbean a few hours ago but don't see the reworked version in my library. Any chance someone from GOG could please help me out?
Post edited December 10, 2015 by raing3
budejovice: I bought it just a few weeks ago anticipating this. If something similar happens in the future I'll try to remember to ping you. :)
That would kind of you, ta. :)
Sounds like an improvement over the previous Caribbean. A part of me wishes I had bought the original game. I'm wishlisting this for now.
Looks interesting
So, it's true that Gog supports piracy! Confirmed! :P
phaolo: So, it's true that Gog supports piracy! Confirmed! :P
Old news...
Hmm, interesting. Hadn't heard of this game before. I really liked playing the Sid Meier's Pirates game from 2004. How does this game compare to that?
catpower1980: I didn't have the time yet to play the previous Mount&Blade games but I think I could begin with this one as I love the setting and the fact that you can play as a woman.
You could do that already with M&B: Warband (at least, I haven't played the others)
I'm still waiting on the Linux version. Being based on the Warband engine, it shouldn't be an insurmountable task.
raing3: I bought the original Caribbean a few hours ago but don't see the reworked version in my library. Any chance someone from GOG could please help me out?
Try refreshing your account by clicking the following link: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

If this doesn't work, you could try contacting support: http://www.gog.com/support/contact/general_website_questions (select game not visible on list/shelf as the problem type) and explain to them that you are missing the new version.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Grargar
phaolo: So, it's true that Gog supports piracy! Confirmed! :P
Grargar: Old news...
Lies, they have NEVER condoned piracy!