It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dark RPG Adventure, based on Slavic myths, in which you play as a young sorceress. Fight evil forces in card-based battles and explore the world, where humans live alongside mythological creatures. Black Book is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount lasting until 17th August 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Mori_Yuki: no progress until you somehow solve them.
The devs actually released a hotfix for this on Steam today, allowing you to skip mandatory fights if you fail them a certain number of times. Now let's see how long it takes them to bring this hotfix over to GOG...
Mori_Yuki: no progress until you somehow solve them.
Exsurgent: The devs actually released a hotfix for this on Steam today, allowing you to skip mandatory fights if you fail them a certain number of times. Now let's see how long it takes them to bring this hotfix over to GOG...
Oh? Great! Thanks for letting me know! Making it optional would be nice but skipping it in case I fail is as good to me and something I can totally live with. I'm looking forward to this hotfix and by next month it will certainly have arrived over here.
Lone_Scout: And on itch.io too
Will definitely check out the drm-free demo on Itch. Thx for the link! Would have preferred it here on GOG, but, oh well.

Typically not my type of game, but I am completely seduced by its Slavic mytho-lore and aesthetics. Hopefully the card combat system is fluid and fun, but that's what game demos are for. ;) Looks promising! Wishlisted for now.