It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Gods or Kings or DRM.

Update: Classic versions of Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are now available. If you already own Bioshock Remastered or Bioshock 2 Remastered, you can download classic versions directly from your GOG library.

BioShock™ and BioShock 2™ Remastered are finally available DRM-free.

The legendary shooters emerge from somewhere beyond the sea, dripping with that deliciously claustrophobic atmosphere of decay, corruption, and human ambition gone wrong.
Widely considered as the gold standard for story-driven shooters with light RPG elements, they have been remastered to feature higher resolution textures and models, director's commentary, and several other additions that ensure time will never wash them away.
Pump yourself full of plasmids, pump your enemies full of bullets, and dive right back into Rapture's beautifully rotten halls.
OMG i just noticed the Big Daddy hiding in the winter sale image :D i should've known that Bioshock was coming but my brain is too taxed to even make the simplest of connections anymore :D A great addition to the GOG catalog and soon to my GOG library :D
Lucumo: I'm only interested in the original version which I can't buy because it's gated behind the remastered version which I don't want at all and for which they charge more. Same as Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition etc etc.
Fair enough. If you're playing in 1080p, the UI/HUD should be fine, but they're too tiny in 4k, so I can't really play the originals. I hope they fix the HUD/UI in Infinite at some point so I can play it in 4k.
Now this is huge. :D
I'm a Linux user who already has the Humble Bundle release of Bioshock 1.

I don't mind buying both here at $5 or less, but I'll wait until the classic versions are added since I have no guarantee that this release of Bioshock 2 Remastered retains the hidden option for a DirectX 9 mode that is mentioned on the Wine AppDB.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by ssokolow
greeklover: OH YEAH!!! Can we get them on gog connect? No? Ok:)

Where is Minerva's Den, the dlc for Bioshock 2?
JudasIscariot: It's in the game already :)
wait, but wasnt it paid dlc on steam's remaster?
high rated
Hey GOG, have I told you lately that I love you guys?

I love you guys.
'City at the bottom of the ocean? Ridiculous.'

Many thanks for this series, enjoy it people!
When does the offer end?
low rated
No Gog Connect ?
Would you kindly take my money?

That's some good hustle, GOG. Keep up the excellent, DRM-free work.
low rated
20 bucks for each?? did they remaster them with gold?? anyway have them on steam and a drm free humble version of bs1 which is uncut too!
Does BS 2 include Minerva's Den?
high rated
BigTinz: Does BS 2 include Minerva's Den?
Yes, all Remastered versions on any e-store have Minerva Den
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Zoidberg
high rated
apehater: 20 bucks for each?? did they remaster them with gold?? anyway have them on steam and a drm free humble version of bs1 which is uncut too!
They're Discounted by 75% during this sale, so that's 5$.