It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hellfire expansion is now available as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo on GOG.COM.

Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM.

Hellfire offers a non-canonical single-player storyline where players must defeat a powerful demon named Na-Krul who is threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be accessible while launching the original Diablo.

The Hellfire expansion comes with high-resolution support and compatibility updates to allow it to run on modern systems, and it’s available now as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo. The game is currently 10% off during the Summer Sale Festival until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
LukeSabaton94: Guys, an help.... i copied my previous character from diablo.sv to diablo.hsv ( save0 obviously ) and i notice now my character doesn't leveling up anymore. I'm doing the entire dungeon from the beginning. It's why the creatures are too weak, or it's for another reason?
Your character is too strong lol. you'll need to get into the deeper parts of the cathedral to gain levels again. Or play on a harder difficulty.
gee can anyone tell me why it crashes?hellfire that is
Attachments:
th[4].jpg (5 Kb)
Awesome to see this classic now running with full support on modern machines, I first played DIablo back on early 1997 short while after it released and it was my introduction to PC gaming, still gaming on PC to this day, and eventhough Hellfire is non-canonical nor Blizzard labeled I did enjoy it very much.

I remember playing different mods where the "stupid" looking monsters were replaced (including Na-krul) with other versions of the existing Diablo monsters and only the worthy designed one from Hellfire were kept, that was a good approach to straight things out, but again, Hellfire as it is, is a decent expansion in my opinion.
GOG.com: Hellfire expansion is now available as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo on GOG.COM.

Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM.

Hellfire offers a non-canonical single-player storyline where players must defeat a powerful demon named Na-Krul who is threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be accessible while launching the original Diablo.

The Hellfire expansion comes with high-resolution support and compatibility updates to allow it to run on modern systems, and it’s available now as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo. The game is currently 10% off during the Summer Sale Festival until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
I thought it was release by Sierra Entertainment
Frozenfire92: I thought it was release by Sierra Entertainment
Sierra as well as Blizzard belong to "Activision Blizzard" now.
Awesome! I've been looking a long time for the Hellfire expansion!
Had a cracked copy back in the day, but lost it..

Fun fact: a lot of concepts and and features from D1: Hellfire found themselves later into either Diablo 2 or Diablo 3.. like the running option based on stamina... insect lairs with enemies and quests and the Monk class for starters.

Looking foward to playing Hellfire and vanilla Diablo again.

Cheers!
caffinemasta: Fun fact: a lot of concepts and and features from D1: Hellfire found themselves later into either Diablo 2 or Diablo 3.. like the running option based on stamina... insect lairs with enemies and quests and the Monk class for starters.
Same goes to HoMM 2: Price of Loyalty expansion from Cyberlore. They literally invented HoMM 3.
Post edited August 02, 2019 by Cadaver747
Does battle.net not working for Diablo now?
low rated
GOG.com: Hellfire expansion is now available as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo on GOG.COM.

dounload