It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guilty Gear returns to GOG.com!

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and Guilty Gear Isuka the craziest fighting classics return to GOG.com on Windows and Mac OS X! You can get them both at 50% off during this weekend's Valentine's Promo!

The Guilty Gear universe is known for its impressive collection of original characters varying from ancient demon-warriors to insane android killing machines. With an overwhelming collection of fighting styles and mind-blowing special moves, both games will keep the adrenaline pumping from the very first punch, down to the last K.O. Of the two titles, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is the traditional fighter, and Guilty Gear Isuka is the wildcard. Whatever type of fighting gameplay suits you best, you'll find it in this series.

Get ready to rumble in the Guilty Gear series, once again available DRM-free for Windows and Mac OS X on GOG.com!
I am not into fighters, but still.
Welcome back.
So happy to see these games back!
Is this back permanently, or just for the weekend like the Nordic Games thing?
jcoa: Is this back permanently, or just for the weekend like the Nordic Games thing?
I'm pretty sure they're back for real .
jcoa: Is this back permanently, or just for the weekend like the Nordic Games thing?
i was going to ask that too
It's always great to get new titles on GOG, but seeing games return has a special ring to it. Like meeting an old friend you though you would never see again. Welcome back.
Permanently :)
I wonder why they went away anyway? It's not like they've come back regionally priced or anything!
Maybe some kerfuffle between Blue Moon Red Owl and Kiss / Funbox?
JudasIscariot: Permanently :)
so what about getting fallout back ? ;p
Fever_Discordia: I wonder why they went away anyway? It's not like they've come back regionally priced or anything!
Maybe some kerfuffle between Blue Moon Red Owl and Kiss / Funbox?
Mostly legal issues and that's all I know :)
JudasIscariot: Permanently :)
snowkatt: so what about getting fallout back ? ;p
You'll need to step out of the Vault and go on a long quest. HAVE FUN! :P
Post edited February 13, 2015 by JudasIscariot
snowkatt: so what about getting fallout back ? ;p
JudasIscariot: You'll need to step out of the Vault and go on a long quest. HAVE FUN! :P
ill get to see some of the world then ;p
Great news! Does this series have a continued story? I mean can I play and enjoy the story mode if I start with the second game?
Woa, a return!
What an incredible week on GOG!

By the way.. which GG is the best? Also, compared to KoF?
JudasIscariot: You'll need to step out of the Vault and go on a long quest. HAVE FUN! :P
snowkatt: ill get to see some of the world then ;p
Don't forget the water chip...and pick up a G.E.C.K while you're out :P