It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battle Planet - Judgement Day is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until October 24th, 2pm UTC.

Battle Planet - Judgement Day is a planetary rogue-lite top-down shooter. You are one of the universe's 3 most wanted criminals on the run, fighting your way through hordes of aliens, military and police units. There is only one way to reclaim your freedom - destroy them all...
From the trialer It kind of looks like a stylized Crimsonland, So it should be at least decent.

My only complaint is a lack of info, mainly all the modes ( it mentions couch co-op but little else ) is there a story mode, endless survival, score attack, time trial, challenges etc. I am guessing it is a purely arcade experiance ( so endless survival + score) but I don't know for sure.

Then the convicts what makes them distictive, do they have unique perks, do they level independantly and is the leveling mode specific if there are various modes?

Finally game length, does the game have levels, how many if so?

Still I always enjoy this kind of shooter so I will keep an eye on it
Interesting but it makes me dizzy in the head with all the rotating, it's also a strain on the eyes.
Post edited October 17, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Why is he always circlestrafing?
AlienMind: Why is he always circlestrafing?
Because that's what one does a lot in twin-stick shooters?
AlienMind: Why is he always circlestrafing?
Mr.Mumbles: Because that's what one does a lot in twin-stick shooters?
Was joke, planet round like circle you know :p
It looks intriguing but I'm not giving any credit to anyone who spells "rogue", "rouge".

"Rouge" means "red", FFS! XP
Oh great, another 80's game.
When I was a kid, I would spell it "Judgement" just like in the game title, but a teacher told me that was incorrect, and that there is no 'e' after the 'g'.

So for decades now, I've been dutifully spelling it "Judgment".

Now this game comes out, spelling it "Judgement", and I got confused enough to look it up.

Apparently, both are correct, with "Judgment" being the current accepted way due to some arcane grammar rules, and "Judgement" being the old but still accepted way.

So after all of these years, I am vindicated! I wish I could remember that teacher's name so I could send her an angry letter.
GilesHabibula: When I was a kid, I would spell it "Judgement" just like in the game title, but a teacher told me that was incorrect, and that there is no 'e' after the 'g'.
"Judgment" is the American way to spell. "Judgement" is how most of the rest of the English-speaking world spells it.

The game is great fun, by the way.